JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you guys thought thought of getting in an IRC? Free, no server load, you can create an applet on this website to allow connection to the IRC chat.

If you'd like assistance in setting up this service let me know. I'm willing to donate my "expertise"

Have you guys thought thought of getting in an IRC? Free, no server load, you can create an applet on this website to allow connection to the IRC chat.

If you'd like assistance in setting up this service let me know. I'm willing to donate my "expertise"

That's actually the direction I'm looking right now. I'll be in contact if I need some help :s0155:

For example I just editted a chat room I have for an old sportbikes forum I ran.

<broken link removed>

Going to this link will bring up an IRC chatroom on freenode called #NWFA

I'll be idling in there all day (i'm in another chatroom on freenode already)

That's actually the direction I'm looking right now. I'll be in contact if I need some help :s0155:

In my past life as a forum owner/operator/financier/webrat/nerd I looked into a lot of different java based irc scripts... most of which wanted you to pay. The one I'm using now is the only free one that worked well. That was years ago through and they probably want payment now. I still have the source that I can send you if you'd like.

Was the chatroom on here successful? Most forum chats I've seen are used for the first 3 days they're setup then never get used after.

Checking it out now :D

It was successful, which really surprised me. I was hesitant to add it because I figured it would be a waste of my time, but many people used it daily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top