JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Knock knock......

i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Aloha, Mark

How about some kidnapping charges and jail time?? This BS is just not acceptable!! Some Feebles could have gotten shot, justifiably, and some poor schmuck could have gotten killed for their mistake.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How about some kidnapping charges and jail time?? This BS is just not acceptable!!
That is exactly what would happen to you or I.

Some Feebles could have gotten shot, justifiably, and some poor schmuck could have gotten killed for their mistake.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That was my first thought after I stopped laughing. I could see a guy rolling off behind the bed and lighting them up. This was allegedly a "training exercise", so did they even life ammo? Could have been a big time bad deal.

Then I think the actual "target" is laying in bed somewhere on another floor, board out of his skull, wondering..."Where the f' are those guys?" and I start laughing again.

That is exactly what would happen to you or I.

That was my first thought after I stopped laughing. I could see a guy rolling off behind the bed and lighting them up. This was allegedly a "training exercise", so did they even life ammo? Could have been a big time bad deal.

Then I think the actual "target" is laying in bed somewhere on another floor, board out of his skull, wondering..."Where the f' are those guys?" and I start laughing again.
I laughed thinking of all the red faces to go around too. I also thought the same thing. Its only funny because no one got hurt. Could easily have ended up with some people shot. If the guy in the wrong room had shot one of them I have little doubt the Feds would have tried to cover it up and never admit what they did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top