JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Morning, morning NWFA family! 3rd and final cup before heading out this morning to do errands. Hope all survived the 4th of July Hoopla! Stay Vigilant and Safe out there! :s0155:

thumbnail_IMG_0623.jpg

Thought I would join in this thread. I won't make it every morning (cuz I'm a lazy phuq most days), but this is coming off a 4-day weekend and today is spinnin' up slowly, so I felt I had the time...

A cuppa Peet's Major Dickason's Blend of dark roast w/a tad spoot of warm milk to take the bite off the French-pressing. Have to use the tablecloth to blot out the reflection of the morning sun. It's pretty bright until about 10:30 or so, before the sun gets high enough so the market umbrella blocks it directly. The cup is swag from my son's business school in Tampa. Go, Spartans!

Coffee01.jpg

Last Edited:
Morning friends! Got a couple places to go today so, the loadout along side some caffeine should get me started. Custom Spyderco PM2 by a bushcraft friend in Colorado.

thumbnail_IMG_0625.jpg

Thanks. Is that the one that can use different batteries?
It takes a single CR123 lithium battery and for the size, is pretty bright and easy to carry. I sometimes just throw it in my pocket or, wear it on my belt next to my spare mag. Been tote'n it around for quite sometime now. Really like it and it has come in handy quite often.

It takes a single CR123 lithium battery and for the size, is pretty bright and easy to carry. I sometimes just throw it in my pocket or, wear it on my belt next to my spare mag. Been tote'n it around for quite sometime now. Really like it and it has come in handy quite often.
Nice.

Past good morning time now...
However....
Just wanted to say : Thanks , to everyone here in the thread.
Nice to see a positive thread....:D
Andy
I am guilty of letting my feathers get ruffled a few times but, working on that as it accomplishes nothing but, more discontent! I appreciate you and all the Mods for letting us have this up top and will always do my part to keep it a positive atmosphere! All are welcome at the coffee shop! :s0074:

Good Friday morning to you NWFA! Kicking it a little old school today with a vintage Uncle Henry I had restored. Was in pretty bad condition and blade was so loose it was pathetic! Sent it to a gentleman back east and had it restored. Locks up as tight as the day it was new! Also, had to have some of the internals replaced due to rust.

thumbnail_IMG_0627.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top