JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Woodburn store is a bit smaller than the other two, but has a great inventory of both new and used.

Joe and Kathy are great to deal with and will work to get you what you want, if it's not in stock.

The Gun Broker
1083 N Pacific Hwy
Woodburn, Oregon
(503) 981-1886

Frog.

Great friendly staff, very knowledgeable, competitive prices. Answered my rookie questions and treated me with respect. My only complaint is they're a little disorganized if you're looking to have a gun shipped there. Had a bit of a scare when they initially couldn't find the rifle I had shipped in from out of state, especially for what I was paying for the transfer. I'll likely do transfers elsewhere now, but felt I owed them something for their great service.

$50+$10 background check

Expensive for one gun, but it's a flat rate. I just ordered 11 receivers through them.

I get kind of dumb about people I like too, I suppose... I don't mind paying twice as much for a transfer fee when it's someone I know and want to support.

Whups...was wrong...$50 xfer fee per gun/receiver. They discounted it though each time I bought them...I appreciate the money they let me save, but for my next GB gun, I might try and find a 20 dollar FFL :(

I'd still buy a gun from them in a heartbeat, don't get me wrong!

$50+$10 background check

Expensive for one gun, but it's a flat rate. I just ordered 11 receivers through them.

I get kind of dumb about people I like too, I suppose... I don't mind paying twice as much for a transfer fee when it's someone I know and want to support.

Love the Woodburn place. I'll just go in and hang out for an hour or two and BS with Joe and Kathy.

Mike, you wouldn't happen to be on here, would you? Mike with the .50?

You know, I go in there a lot since I work down the street. I've bought a couple of guns there. Mike and Kathy are nice folks. The prices are o.k. I know they are a business and have to churn out a profit but I am a consumer and I need to find the best deal. Some things I thought were a tad too expensive.. (ammo)

But overall good people to deal with.

I have bought 5-6 guns from Joe and Kathy and have nothing but good things to say about the Gun Broker in Woodburn. I have even special ordered my Robinson Arms XCR and they set up an account with RA for me. Highly recommended.

Been there several times. Went there on New Years eve and picked up a gun he had on order for a couple of months. They were great to work with. WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

Gun prices are average (I've bought two handguns from them.)

Friendly folks, but takes a while for them to warm up to new customers. Selection is adequate and everything for sale is on the wall, ready for customers to handle (if you ask). If you special order, they have have most guns in within 1-3 days.

Ammunition prices are really high. They run about 15 to 20% higher than other shops, and double to triple the prices at Wal-Mart on a number of items.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews