JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have also had good dealings with NW Armory.
Back in Oct or Nov used them as FFL, charged me $40 and include BC.
May have raised their price $5 but I'd be pretty sure it includes BC.

in Beaverton,
They charge $20 for transfer and BG check. Additional firearms are $10

So one gun=$20 total
2 guns= $30 total.

I have done transfers through them many times.

If it is, why would someone pay 50.00?

Seriously. I bought a mossberg 500 in Idaho over memorial weekend and I was startled that they don't even charge a NICS fee. I asked how much they charged for a transfer and the guy was, like, "I dunno, ten bucks sounds reasonable, unless you come here alot then nuthin'."

TOTAL DISCOUNT SPORTS, is closed, owner passed from cancer. We will all miss Sir Chuck McKenna, who had been serving us all faithfully since 1977. May GOD Bless, and keep his serviving family well. Sandy R

Just wanted to give these a bump. I had a nice smooth transfer and great service from these friendly folks.

$20. Transfer
$10. Background

I would definitely use their transfer services again. :s0155:

I once asked them about a gun they had listed on Auction arms. It was the price of the gun, +$50 (for what? a gun they have in the store and don't have to transfer?) and THEN the $10 background check. Hmmmm...
I haven't purchased anything from their auctions in a couple years and was never charged a transfer fee. Maybe they changed their policy, if so that doesn't make any sense.

I haven't purchased anything from their auctions in a couple years and was never charged a transfer fee. Maybe they changed their policy, if so that doesn't make any sense.

You'll notice that my post is almost two years old. That's from about the time they had some snotty sales people there. It's quite possible the person I was talking to was misinformed. Haven't seen anything they have online recently to make me ask the same question again.

I just finished with A Cut Above Pawn - $10 transfer + $10 BC.
Bought a gun at NW Amory - they paid ( or did not charge) the BC check

Found out we could eliminate the $10 BC check if Oregon would just join with the other 49 states and use the federal system - It is free ( But Oregon figures they can do it better).

Also - Oregon system is unable to sustain itself ( Hemce the attempt about a year ago to triple the fees).

SO you should expect slow response - particularly on weekends when gun shows are in process and they tie up the system.

I just dealt with Fort Moe for about the 5th time. He's a really good guy to deal with, he's still the cheapest around and I'll go through him again.

I used "The Place to Shoot" to get a rifle shipped to me from Texas.
$35 + $10.
Simple, easy and 5 minutes from my house.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top