JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, just wanted to list current transfer pricing for anyone who may be looking or wondering for Kieths Sporting Goods and The Gun Broker.

Kieths Sporting Goods: gun value under $1000.00-Transfer Fee=$35.00+$10.00 background check. Gun value between $1000.00&$2000.00-Transfer Fee=$50.00+$10.00 background check.

The Gun Broker: All transfers: $50.00+$10.00 background check.

NW Armory:Transfer $45.00- ? background check included?

The Security Store:Transfer $35.00+$10.00 background check

Wild Bills: Transfer $35.00+$10.00 background check

Fort Moe: Transfer $25.00+ $10.00 background check

ABG/CORVALLISGUNS Transfer- 35.00 total

99 Pawn and Gun - Milwaukee on 99 $15 transfer, $10 background check until June 1. Then it will be $20 transfer, $10 background.

Total Discount Sports $15 for transfer + $10 for state

Will add more as they come in.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the input guys, I had a transfer recently that I wished there was a page like this for me to reference, so figured it was a good idea to post all in one place. (Thanks for the suggestion coctailer)

This list is a living thing, so pricing may change, mainly just for reference.

Keep em comin guys!

Scott Hilmoe(Fort Moe) is my favorite in Oregon by far! I'd rather pay him than anyone else as he makes the transaction easy and painless, plus, he's a really nice guy who genuinely loves guns, and cars too!

I mainly just wanted to start this thread to give people a resource if they needed to do a transfer and didnt know who charged what. But its definately also helpful to know about peoples experiences at these locations with transfers, so keep them coming.

Also, if anyone finds new shops/people with info on their transfer pricing, post in here or shoot me a pm and Ill add them to the list. Thanks, --tree

I once asked them about a gun they had listed on Auction arms. It was the price of the gun, +$50 (for what? a gun they have in the store and don't have to transfer?) and THEN the $10 background check. Hmmmm...

I once asked them about a gun they had listed on Auction arms. It was the price of the gun, +$50 (for what? a gun they have in the store and don't have to transfer?) and THEN the $10 background check. Hmmmm...

It may have a gun that was on consignment, or maybe one of the people that worked at the stores private gun. Dont know....NW Armory has always been awesome for me. Wish they were a little closer to me.

It may have a gun that was on consignment, or maybe one of the people that worked at the stores private gun. Dont know....NW Armory has always been awesome for me. Wish they were a little closer to me.

No, that doesn't make any sense. If I had a FFL and had them ship it to me, there would have been shipping fees for less than that $50, no background check fee, and the purchase price would have been solid. Basically it was the difference between selling it to a dealer compared to a retail customer. I've bought at least two guns from them in the past (neither one a cheap purchase), and would consider buying from them again, even on an auction but I have to consider the total cost of the firearm. I've stopped a few times in the past year to look. I don't waste their time with BS questions, just haven't seen anything that lit my fire. If I was to use them for a transfer, I think I'd want their "service" charge in writing. That's all I'm suggesting.

Help me out here.

I have purchased firearms from Gun Broker and other various places:

I pay the cost of a firearm

Then a Shipping fee

Then it is shipped to the FFL in the info that was provided

When it arrives at their place, I pick it up and pay 10.00 for background check

Sometimes they charge me a fee between 10 to 15 dollars, for doing this (If it is a place that i give a lot of business to, sometimes they void the fee)

WOULD THE LAST STATEMENT BE CONSIDED THE TRANSFER FEE?

If it is, why would someone pay 50.00?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads