JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't bought a gun from them yet, but I have stopped in many times (since I work up the street) and was always greeted with a warm smile and a hello, and they answered any question I had without talking down to me like I was an ignorant child (see Guncrafters) Looking forward to buying a gun from them one of these days. They're one of the good ones

Great folks
Ammo price is high

Gun price is 10% higher then the big box store

here is the but
The gun you see the one you touch and dry fire the same one everyone else dry fired.
That is the one they sell you
If am buying new then I expect new in the box

Good selection and presentation, readily let you handle the stock, and seem to recognize a shooter versus the neophyte and leave the shooter more alone and help those needing it more. (Observant and perceptive staff)

Absolutely agree. They may not have the best price or biggest selection but I always stop in to check out what's new and used. The crew always makes me feel welcomed. It's pleasure doing business there.

Very friendly, not pushy salesmen. As a newbie to the gun world they made me feel extremely welcome. It's not easy walking in to a gun shop without previous firearms knowledge. I plan on purchasing from them shortly!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top