JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wife just bought a Ruger SR9c there.very nice people,the deal went thur so fast I didnt have time to blink..

The price $419 was the same as GB and keith's..

I have always been treated well by Rhoid and I dont know what happened but I always consider the 82nd street Gun Broker as a good place to to business.

I'm sure no one on this forum actually knows the events which took place that led to Steve being terminated. I highly doubt that the Gun Broker would fire somebody over such events. There is always two sides to every story. Now if you don't know what actually happened and did not witness this for yourself, then you should probably not start any rumors. Get all of the facts straight before making accusations. That is the stupidest reason to be fired and anyone who actually would believe that needs to re-evaluate their thinking. Come on now people use your common sense and don't buy in to this nonsense.

Fair enough. There are always two sides to the story.

I was in there for the first time this week. The gentleman behind the counter had a lot of patience for the goober asking about a million different handguns and leaving with nothing. Both of the ladies handled my transfer with no issues.

I was in there for the first time this week. The gentleman behind the counter had a lot of patience for the goober asking about a million different handguns and leaving with nothing. Both of the ladies handled my transfer with no issues.

why not ask questions? He is making a big investment??? And he has the right not to spend money, its his. Even with doing research online it is still not enough, you need to be able to hold it and make sure it is right for you. Also he may be new to the sport, so how else do you learn...
people on these forms advise to ask questions at stores to learn and when you ask a question on the forms (which is the reason we have forms) they will go unanswered with over a 100 views...

I have to recant a little. The rifle I sent out was not showing up on tracking for some time. I called the shop to verify the number I had left with. They never did call me to supply tracking on the receiver like they said, so I got that at the same time. This was on the 10th, I left the rifle with them around 11:30 AM on the 3rd. I asked when the rifle actually went out and she told me she did not know. Tracking just updated for the rifle, shipped on the 13th, yes, the 13th. So the rifle sat in their shop for 10 days before it was shipped out. The reason she did not know when it went out was because it was likely sitting right next to her. $86 for shipping and it was also sent standard post instead of priority. So my buyer will not be seeing the rifle until the 20th. Can't say I'll use them again.

Stopped in yesterday and was surprised at the lack of inventory. This store always had a good supply of handguns and longguns, not yesterday though. Very slim pickens, long gun racks had a lot of empty slots, same with the wall of handguns. Also, Steve was a good guy to deal with, honest and straight forward.
It may be a long time before I stop in again.

Their Tigard location has been my "go to" gun shop for years and I usually try to stop in whenever I'm on 217. I've done a fair amount of business with them and like their selection of used/consignment firearms for fair prices. If your looking for a hunting rifle, shotgun, or an old .22, they are always well stocked.

The only grip I had with them was a few years ago when I tried to have them transfer a handgun from their Clackamas location. After 3 weeks and 3 tries, it never happened. I was at the Clackamas location a few weeks ago and liked how they remodeled it even though their selection was not as robust as I was used to.

I was unaware of the change of ownership until recently and I guess that explains why I haven't seen many of the employees I'm used to seeing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top