JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry guys, I'm a glock whoore.

Dilbert_Phil3.gif

You gust called my 1911 a butter face? o_O

Actually I meant my glock. Yeah there's not much to show off to your friends, but it's cheap, accurate, goes bang everytime, parts are cheap, i can use the same mags for multiple pistols, ie, 26, 17, and 34, etc.

Too many positives. But it's ugly, and I'm okay with that.
I'm ugly, so it suites me

I have profaned my 1911, and it is made of stainless, and hath MIM parts. Heaven help me!

This is a very good book by the way:
John M. Browning American Gunmaker : An Illustrated Biography of the Man and His Guns: Browning John and Curt Gentry: Amazon.com: Books

Of course my copy has disappeared... :(
We all step off the path from time to time my Brother. I confess that I have rubber grips on mine, and like them better than the stock ones. A tainted soul perhaps, but comfortable hands.

Maybe I can name my AR Hillary. It doesn't know when to quit, it is the most popular in America but may still fall victim to the elected, and if I lose it, I might shed some tears. Unlike the namesake however, if I store it with an unlicensed server, we both might get prosecuted. :)

Forgive me, for I have sinned! I have profaned the glory of J.M.B. I have installed night sights, and extended slide stops, I have sinfully adopted the might double stack, and have the modular frame and grip! I have cast down the Lords own .45ACP in favor of another! I am surely bound for That Hot Place with a sure seat next to Ol'Scratch his self!!!

Sorry guys, I'm a glock whoore.
I hear the gulping of Kook Aid....

There's just too many good things about them. Makes it easy to love them. Like an ugly chick with a smoking hot body.
I think you mean, an ugly chick who loves to shagg - a lot.

The evil, dark soul named Gaston profoundly understood Brother Moses and knew that lustful men want function more than form. Thus he created a plastic version which would slay many of Brother Moses' followers in battle, with their modified 1911's, because theirs jammed and Heretic Gaston's did not.

@clearconscience, what about this? <broken link removed>

I hear the gulping of Kook Aid....

I think you mean, an ugly chick who loves to shagg - a lot.

The evil, dark soul named Gaston profoundly understood Brother Moses and knew that lustful men want function more than form. Thus he created a plastic version which would slay many of Brother Moses' followers in battle, with their modified 1911's, because theirs jammed and Heretic Gaston's did not.

@clearconscience, what about this? <broken link removed>
A 1911 jamming? Blaspheme.

On a serious note, while not fancy, that RIA 1911 will run like a top.

We all step off the path from time to time my Brother. I confess that I have rubber grips on mine, and like them better than the stock ones. A tainted soul perhaps, but comfortable hands.
I LOVE the look of many of the nice grips for the 1911. Have even had some. I always went back to Frank P's. :eek: MANY think the "rubber grips" are the worst thing to ever be invented. To me they are the best ones I have ever tried. Also went to night sights on two of mine. Then a few years ago put a laser on one as the eye's got older. That picture of one of my Daughters shooting in the one thread she is using it. I started her out with it turned off. Then turned it back on for her to try. She fell in love with the laser too.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top