JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A good friend recommended the John Wick series for its entertainment value. Thus, since he was a good friend, I complied. I picked up chapters 1 thru 3, and then recently ordered chapter 4. Now, I'm sure a lot of you out there in firearms land have also viewed these flicks . . . but did you learn anything from them, or were they 'just entertainment'?
What I learned from John Wick . . . I NEED A LOT MORE MAGAZINES !!!!!!!!

I watched one film. That was enough for me. What did I learn? That it might not be wise to allow naturally patchy beards to grow out.

Lesson 1 : I was a fool to pass on two opportunities.
I had the opportunity to buy a 68 Camaro SS in cherry condition for $500 in 1989. The engine was a small block but the piston rings were shot. I passed.
In 1990, a friend offered me a '71 Chevelle SS for $500. Engine, drivetrain and interior were in top shape, the body was u-g-l-y. Passed again.

Lesson 2 : there is money to be made doing supportive work for crime organizations.
Lesson 3 : If your strategy is weak, you will rely on luck to get by.

I learned two things....
1. Keep replies to questions limited to terse, preferably, single words.... Yes, No, I'm Back....
2. Keneau Reeves is not the new Chuck Norris... Like, really...?

I thought they are entertaining. I am able to watch stuff like that and not be bothered that it is of course not anything close to what could really happen. Its entertainment. I watched that latest action one called Sisu a couple weeks ago. It too was quite entertaining. It of course is not made to be anything close to real. It was fun to watch and funny often.

A good friend recommended the John Wick series for its entertainment value. Thus, since he was a good friend, I complied. I picked up chapters 1 thru 3, and then recently ordered chapter 4. Now, I'm sure a lot of you out there in firearms land have also viewed these flicks . . . but did you learn anything from them, or were they 'just entertainment'?
What I learned from John Wick . . . I NEED A LOT MORE MAGAZINES !!!!!!!!
I watched 5 min of #3. Zero interest in that BS. John Wick ain't worth Dick.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads