JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the fact that Reeves has taken the time to get firearms training, so he's handling them properly, for theatrical purposes. The fact that he trains and is t a hypocrite when it comes to guns, ups his standing in my eyes.

I'll wait til John Wick 4 comes to streaming…

If you're a bad guy, be sure to run in really close so JW can grab you, throw you to the ground, take your gun, and headshoot you with it. Twice.

Do not, repeat not, shoot him in the head from behind cover twenty feet away while he dances with the other guys.

P

Not that I'm a combative sort but Kenau ranks up there with people I'd least want to mess with.
Curiously Ed O'Neill makes that list as well.

Not that I'm a combative sort but Kenau ranks up there with people I'd least want to mess with.
Curiously Ed O'Neill makes that list as well.
Screenshot_20230622_191948.jpg

1) gunfights happen at close distance.
2) introduction of very expensive tactical firearms
3) all killings/-self defense shooting with multiple rounds fired to stop attacker
4) shoot to the head is the way to stop someone cold
5) where do you get one of these bulletproof suits?
6) Keanu Reese is a very skillful martial artist
7) lots of Mixed Martial Art fighting scenes
8) John Wick killed a total of 299 people in 1st three movies

A good friend recommended the John Wick series for its entertainment value. Thus, since he was a good friend, I complied. I picked up chapters 1 thru 3, and then recently ordered chapter 4. Now, I'm sure a lot of you out there in firearms land have also viewed these flicks . . . but did you learn anything from them, or were they 'just entertainment'?
What I learned from John Wick . . . I NEED A LOT MORE MAGAZINES !!!!!!!!
More like what did I learn from Ukraine

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads