JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused .... did "Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S." ???

The story says they bring the guns INTO the USA? From Mexico?

Or did they illegally come into the USA and then were driving around with guns? (Intent to take guns to Mexico?)

Big difference! Which way were the guns headed?

In the one case, they are helping Mexico get rid of guns.
In the other case, they are adding to Mexico's number of guns.

I'm confused .... did "Two Illegal Immigrants for Carrying Nearly 150 Assault Rifles Into U.S." ???

The story says they bring the guns INTO the USA? From Mexico?

Or did they illegally come into the USA and then were driving around with guns? (Intent to take guns to Mexico?)

Big difference! Which way were the guns headed?

In the one case, they are helping Mexico get rid of guns.
In the other case, they are adding to Mexico's number of guns.

Another article I had read said that one of the illegals had crossed the border in the last week, the other had been here since 2008.

Apparently the guns were headed to mexico.

Last Edited:
This is just another BS news story.

They're trying to hype this up for GUN CONTROL in the USA.

Mexican drug cartels buy their guns IN MEXICO.

Here's what they really need to do...

CLOSE THE BORDER!!!

"Hoss" for President! :s0155:

Lol. That's what I don't get. The problems that exist is that Mexico is exporting illegal drugs, illegal humans, and crime to the US. The Mexican government claims that the US is exporting illegal arms into Mexico that is harming them.

To me, closing the border would be the logical conclusion to this mess. Somehow, there are boneheads out there that instead figure Mexico should dictate the US laws concerning firearms instead! lol. B.S. Close that damn border and stop the flow both directions. If someone wants to come from Mexico, let them do so legally. If they try to come here illegally and bring drugs with them, extreme punishment should be dished out. If someone is trying to smuggle arms across from the US to Mexico, hang em.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top