JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now the "pro-Ted"/"anti-Ted" argument will ensue once more. (Thanks, Mike).

Fortunately, you have chosen a "Tedstament" that the "anti-Ted" faction will look silly opposing. They will resort to some other event to discount the fact that he is the ONE and ONLY in-your-face, no-holds-barred Second Amendment Advocate that garners regular media attention (he is a showman of the first order).

I have met him on more than one occasion, ate dinner with him and his family on the occasion of his son's 10th birthday. I am not a starry-eyed disciple. Very much of what I've seen him do, I do not necessarily agree with. But lengthy personal conversations and time spent with him convince me unwaveringly about his intelligence, marksmanship, and ability for public exposure and appeal. If what from Ted is distasteful to some keeps the gun rights debate at the forefront, then he knows he is doing his job.

Tasteful does not get airtime. Piss people off, you get their attention.

Say what you want about Ted but he makes a lot sense to me and I agree with all that was in this video clip!!!! If the system worked liked he talked about it would make America a better place PERIOD!!

Tasteful does not get airtime. Piss people off, you get their attention.

I kinda sorta swear a lot. Sometimes when I get mad or want to make a point,well you know.
People ask why I need to use that language.
I tell then so they will actually LISTEN to me.
Tasteful can get you no where sometimes

I honestly could not find one thing in that 3:18 minute segment that I do not absolutely agree with 100 percent. For once, Ted was articulate and well spoken. Now, if he could just stick to that kind of delivery all the time, he may garner more attention and credibility. There really isn't any kind of valid argument againts what he said. Good for you Ted.:s0155:

He has passion for what he believes in and I think he gets a little to wound up sometimes. But 90% of what he says makes too much sense. I guess with alot of passion sometimes comes a little craziness but without it we probably would have never heard of the guy.

Yeah I do Agree with him On the whole situation. The only thing that I see anyone could say anything bad about it is because Ted is blunt about it. That, and the comment about the "knucklehead". But he tells it how it truely is. People will be more skeptical to break in to ones home or do crime if they knew the consequences of their action could result in a severe wound or possible death. And I personally think any child molester should be shot reguardless of it being at that moment by the father or by a firing squad at the prison.

Yes Ted, you are weird. Very weird. You are also very right.

Ted can be a bombastic kinda dude but you sure can't argue with what he was saying in the video.

Come on Ted, quit being PC and tell us what you really think.
The only reason Ted may seem weird (which actually means supernatural) is because the Leftie Cretins Brigade has managed to convince legions of others who are cognitively challenged that the police can protect them, and that everyone else is as incompetent as they are. Thus, because guns scare them and they lack the skills and self-control to be in charge of anything so dangerous everyone else lacking the imprimatur of .gov approval must be as stupid as they are. I don't mind if idiots recognize their own incompetence (in fact I would prefer that they do), but I do deeply resent people who have never even held a gun thinking they have the right to make that decision for me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top