JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let say for instance a person has 2 dozen or more rifles any of which might end up being a SHTF gun, And they range from single shot .22's to an M1 Garand and Shotguns what does that say? This kind of stuff is silly.

Let say for instance a person has 2 dozen or more rifles any of which might end up being a SHTF gun, And they range from single shot .22's to an M1 Garand and Shotguns what does that say? This kind of stuff is silly.
All the comparison memes are silly but they're good for a laugh if you don't get offended by them…I remember one listed all the different rifles had the aug guys looking like the weasel guy on big Lebowski 🤣.

Oh my goodness I knew someone like that, got done rebuilding a beautiful Trans Am with the fire bird emblem and everything and then a month later sold it and bought a fricking Fierro, you can't make this stuff up!

:s0140:

OK, I'll start. AR 15, lots of loaded mags. I'll get what I need and want by the end of the first day. There, that says I'm normal!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top