JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm pretty unhappy with my tax man. Not because of bad information or poor returns, but mostly for his lack of communication and knowledge of the Oregon system. I own a small business and I make my money in Oregon. Since WA doesn't have income tax, I think it makes more sense to use an Oregon Tax man/woman. Any suggestions?
royalty-free-taxes-clipart-illustration-437507.jpg

I don't know about gun loving (it really doesn't make any difference to me what my tax man thinks about guns), but I have had my personal taxes done by Bruce Frederick of Gunderson & Frederick, P.C. for years and have been very happy with them. I also have some business friends that use them that highly recommend them.

Gunderson and Frederick, P.C.

Hope they can help.

I've done it myself but it's getting too complicated for me now.

Thanks guys, for the reply's.

Those of you with another suggestion, I'd like to check out at least 3-4.

John Baumann, CPA
3419 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232

(503) 282-3117

John is flippin' SHARP with the taxes!! I used this guy for over 10 years as my tax returns were rather "sophisticated"... but for the last 3-yrs. I've taken to Turbo Tax now that my tax situation has been massively simplified...

Line-1. (Gross Income)

Line-2. (Send It In)

;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR