JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My next one will be a Hundred Dollar bill on my wiener.

That way, I will always have a 100bks on me.

Better than the stock market, I can pay with my money and watch it grow.

A finally.... I won't get upset Watching my Gal Blow a Hundred Bucks!

LMAO!!!

Last Edited:
Fixed it for ya. ;)
:s0140:

LOL.... go on, put your head in there and we'll see what pops first... I TRIPLE DOG dare you! :D

My next one will be a Hundred Dollar bill on my wiener.

That wayI will always have a 100bks on me.

Better than the stock market, I can pay with my money and watch it grow.

A finally.... I won't get upset Watching my Gal Blow a Hundred Bucks!

LMAO!!!

Imagine how much money you could win EVERY TIME at betting ANYONE at ANYTIME by saying, "I'll bet you $100 I have "your name" tattooed on my wiener." :D

LOL.... go on, put your head in there and we'll see what pops first... I TRIPLE DOG dare you! :D

Imagine how much money you could win EVERY TIME at betting ANYONE at ANYTIME by saying, "I'll bet you $100 I have "your name" tattooed on my wiener." :D

Got CHANGE FOR A HUNDRED?

CAN YA BREAK A HUNDRED?

OUCH!

My very best friend was way into disco "back in the day",, gag,, argh-cough,cough, so much so that he had the logo for the Beegees? Tattooed on his right bicep. You know, the one with the lightning bolts that says "night fever"!!!
I did my best to dissuade him, but alas, to no avail.

He's a tough, bad to the bone lineman but he took so much grief over the decades for such a dorky tattoo that he finally had a large smiley faced sun placed over it,,, awe that's cute bro,, laughed my arse off when he showed me.
It took him 4 decades to do it,,

When my daughter asked me to get one I told her it would be like putting a bumper sticker on a 1971 HEMI CUDA,, ain't gonna happen, that's just me though. To each their own:cool:

Speaking of smiley faces, the only tat I'd get would be a smiley face on the bottom of my right big toe. That's where the hang the tag in the morgue.

IF anyone's ever curious, you can get "needled" without ink so you can feel what it is like without having a permemant momento.

While that sounds interesting, as a Type 1 diabetic, I get my fair share of needles and lancets poked into my body every single day. I wear an insulin pump with a CGM (continuous glucose monitor) - both the insulin port and the CGM are inserted using needles. The older CGM I recently was relieved from used huge needles that, when you hit a bad spot, would really remind you what pain is. You use a spring loaded tool to ram them in. Thankfully the newer models use much smaller gauges of needles.

Here is the older tool and you can see a sensor with the needle:

Sen-serter.jpg

medtronic-inserter1.jpg

And for scale, here is the needle itself, which many of us refer to as the "harpoon":

harpoon.jpg

So, I may not have tattoos, but I get my fair share of pokes ;)

I have two tats; one on each on my upper shoulders. The one on my left shoulder pays tribute to my Eastern Cherokee heritage - called a Medicine tat. On my right shoulder is a Celtic knot paying tribute to my Scottish ancestry. Very proud of these two. I was "adopted" at birth and took about 50 years to finally find the truth about my birth families. I work in healthcare and overtly visible tats are mostly discouraged. I put on a shirt and - presto - no tats showing. Course being an old guy now they are blurring some. Kinda like me. LOL.

I have two tats; one on each on my upper shoulders. The one on my left shoulder pays tribute to my Eastern Cherokee heritage - called a Medicine tat. On my right shoulder is a Celtic knot paying tribute to my Scottish ancestry. Very proud of these two. I was "adopted" at birth and took about 50 years to finally find the truth about my birth families. I work in healthcare and overtly visible tats are mostly discouraged. I put on a shirt and - presto - no tats showing. Course being an old guy now they are blurring some. Kinda like me. LOL.

Many years ago my ex-wife got a mermaid when we divorced.

It's a sea hag now! :D

While that sounds interesting, as a Type 1 diabetic, I get my fair share of needles and lancets poked into my body every single day. I wear an insulin pump with a CGM (continuous glucose monitor) - both the insulin port and the CGM are inserted using needles. The older CGM I recently was relieved from used huge needles that, when you hit a bad spot, would really remind you what pain is. You use a spring loaded tool to ram them in. Thankfully the newer models use much smaller gauges of needles.

Here is the older tool and you can see a sensor with the needle:

View attachment 278407

View attachment 278408

And for scale, here is the needle itself, which many of us refer to as the "harpoon":

View attachment 278409

So, I may not have tattoos, but I get my fair share of pokes ;)

Your tougher then I am friend.

No joke, I made the doctors take blood from me with those finger poker metal thingies until I was 16, 6' and 160lbs. They had to prick 4-5 fingers to get enough for a blood sample.

To this day I avoid making eye contact with any needles about to go into me like a red headed step child in an abusive family...

I had a lab tech tell me it is very common for people to be ok with tattooing but not ok with needle insertion, she had some fancy names but basically said it was two different fears.

Your tougher then I am friend.

No joke, I made the doctors take blood from me with those finger poker metal thingies until I was 16, 6' and 160lbs. They had to prick 4-5 fingers to get enough for a blood sample.

To this day I avoid making eye contact with any needles about to go into me like a red headed step child in an abusive family...

I had a lab tech tell me it is very common for people to be ok with tattooing but not ok with needle insertion, she had some fancy names but basically said it was two different fears.

That's funny - the needles really don't bother me at all, but the thought of sitting through a tattoo session sounds like something I wouldn't be okay with.

In the Army we Medics learned to draw blood and start IV's on each other.
And I had big veins in my arms. So I was used on the people that had trouble doing it right!

On the first day learning to start IV's. I had one great big guy stick an IV needle in my best arm vein. Then proceed to pass out.
The needle was just dangling from the vein in my arm, running out my bright red blood.
Then two more guys hit the floor.

Good times. :D

Last Edited:
In the Army we Medics learned to draw blood and start IV's on each other.
And I had big veins in my arms. So I was used on the people that had trouble doing it right!

On the first day learning to start IV's. I had one great big guy stick an IV needle in my best arm vein. Then proceed to pass out.
The needle was just dangling from the vein in my arm, running out my bright red blood.
Then two more guys hit the floor.

Good times. :D
I was in the Naval Reserves mid 80s getting an annual Senior Chief Hospitalman comes in to take my blood while I wait for the Flight Surgeon. You afraid of blood, I said, No Senior Chief, as long as it's not mine in great quantities. He said just need two vials I said sure, Chief. I kid you not. From he time he started wrapping the surgical tubing around my arm until he had two vials and said hold this cotton ball, Lt....it was less than 60 seconds and I barely felt he needle. I said you've done this before...He said yessir, Corpsman, Vietnam. No one needling me before or since has been as good as that Navy Chief was.:cool:

Brutus out

I have some tattoos, but generally find them trashy as hell.

I've seen very, very few beautiful and aesthetic tattoos in my life -- and I'm a young gun who runs with a bunch of typical West Coast young folks full of metal in their faces and tattoos on their skin.

99% of tattoos are trashy, stupid, ugly, or cliché and played out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top