JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a number of combination lube/clean/protect products. CLP comes to mind.

For brevity, I do use them, but when the chips hit the fan, and my patches don't get any cleaner, Hoppe's is still my one and only choice, in spite of the stink.

Most of my 1-7 twist barrels prefer 62gr and up but ymmv.
Heck, I have a 1:9 barrel that's dead nuts with 62 and so so with 55. I'm convinced 55 is the most boring bullet made.

I'm also assuming you're talking about 62 grain FMJ, not "green tip"? Never had great luck with green tip

There are a number of combination lube/clean/protect products. CLP comes to mind.

For brevity, I do use them, but when the chips hit the fan, and my patches don't get any cleaner, Hoppe's is still my one and only choice, in spite of the stink.
So, you're supposed to clean your guns?

Last Edited:
Forget the .22 magnum. I'm just gonna hacksaw my TM-22LR and make it into a Ricardo Tubbs sprayer.
"Say Hello To My Little Friend..." :s0006:
1710515609588.jpeg

My rate of ammunition consumption and number of rounds downrange may not compare with the majority here, but I would humbly guess my time behind the gun to prepare for when it really matters might be in the higher percentile.

Never let "number of rounds expended" translate directly into a comparable amount of anything learned by it.

1710515878070.jpeg

Forget the .22 magnum. I'm just gonna hacksaw my TM-22LR and make it into a Ricardo Tubbs sprayer.
"Say Hello To My Little Friend..." :s0006:
View attachment 1843642
You probably already know this but you can't shorten the barrel without making it an sbr. You can however convert to a folding stock on a rifle which reduces the length. I would go for a hk416 22 pistol and add a folding brace. What a fun gun!

CB18CB3B-844B-466C-B36B-5AA799C4F0AC.jpeg

You probably already know this but you can't shorten the barrel without making it an sbr. You can however convert to a folding stock on a rifle which reduces the length. I would go for a hk416 22 pistol and add a folding brace. What a fun gun!

View attachment 1843661
I dont have the money..... :s0092:
what if I get this one and do the operation hacksaw?
1710520851487.png

Spending $200 on a tax stamp for a $100 .22 is not wise Imo.
I'm going to fedex. Shipping my returned WMP. I'm gonna make sure I get the shipping information and paperworks all correct. I'm probably just gonna get me a refund on this firearm.Its too bad I really like the way it looks and fires except for the non-ejecting situation...
I'm pretty sure its gonna be corrected. Its just too bad I don't have much time to work on these because I have to put up lots of time on my job. Especially now. I have 5 cassette decks that I need to work on and my new reel to reel. I dont wanna send it out because I dont know anyone that will work on this without doing any shortcuts and life stories. :s0037: :s0140:

I'm going to fedex. Shipping my returned WMP. I'm gonna make sure I get the shipping information and paperworks all correct. I'm probably just gonna get me a refund on this firearm.Its too bad I really like the way it looks and fires except for the non-ejecting situation...
I'm pretty sure its gonna be corrected. Its just too bad I don't have much time to work on these because I have to put up lots of time on my job. Especially now. I have 5 cassette decks that I need to work on and my new reel to reel. I dont wanna send it out because I dont know anyone that will work on this without doing any shortcuts and life stories. :s0037: :s0140:
Fwiw a refund would probably almost cover a hk 416 pistol fwiw. You can get a $10 peice of pic rail for the back and see if someone has a 1913 folding Brace laying around for cheap. Add a red dot for $26 like the one shown below. That should be about $500 excluding any ffl/bgc fees. So 500-370 = $130 new cost. Just an option. Or instead of pic rail that you have to drill and screw in your self you can buy a replacement back with pic rail for I think $60 (not sure on that price but google search woudl tel you).

Another option is hk (not GSG) mp5 for around $429. Trigger is not great on that one but does benefit from $15-$20 hk parts trigger spring kit.

Last Edited:
Wanna ask you guys something. What bore cleaner can I use besides Hoppe's #9. I wanna use something that's a chemical friendlier especially in odor.

Where I come from, a tiny dab of Number Nine on the nape of her neck is considered a marital aid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top