JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a lee load master progressive to do 9mm and 40 S&W and it works great when you have it dialed in and throw away the shell feeder part and do it bye hand. You can buy a new one with dies ready to go for $200. Stay away from the pro 1000. Progressive is the only way to go for reloading over 100 rounds in 12 minutes. If you want some help with a load master just pm me. If you can't figure out how to load pistol ammunition with a progressive press even if It's your first time then we are all probably better off that you don't have ammunition for a gun. Just kidding but it is easy.

START OUT SINGLE STAGE!

I never understand the people who bust their nut and buy a progressive press to learn reloading on, when there are presses you can buy used for $20. Start with a single stage and learn a thing or two about making ammo before you spend a few hundred. Also, buying a pro-1000 is not a fast track to a progressive, it's a fast track to wasting a lot of money. Very finicy press, I used to have two, glad I got rid of those stupid things.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top