JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a lee load master progressive to do 9mm and 40 S&W and it works great when you have it dialed in and throw away the shell feeder part and do it bye hand. You can buy a new one with dies ready to go for $200. Stay away from the pro 1000. Progressive is the only way to go for reloading over 100 rounds in 12 minutes. If you want some help with a load master just pm me. If you can't figure out how to load pistol ammunition with a progressive press even if It's your first time then we are all probably better off that you don't have ammunition for a gun. Just kidding but it is easy.

START OUT SINGLE STAGE!

I never understand the people who bust their nut and buy a progressive press to learn reloading on, when there are presses you can buy used for $20. Start with a single stage and learn a thing or two about making ammo before you spend a few hundred. Also, buying a pro-1000 is not a fast track to a progressive, it's a fast track to wasting a lot of money. Very finicy press, I used to have two, glad I got rid of those stupid things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top