JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might wanna check the security of said store, if it was that easy to get in and grab, what's to prevent guns from ending up on the streets where they are easier to get ahold of then a book!:eek: I guess store security isn't that important, after all, an alarm goes off and the cops are still 20 min out! :mad:

More unregistered guns on the streets??? How is this possible with all the laws we have on the books ??:rolleyes:

We need to make a Law to ban stealing guns !

What I find troubling is the lackadaisical view of store security!:eek: if your in the business of selling firearms, sight security should be impossible to bypass! This lack of seriousness just potentially supplied prohibited persons with the tools of violence!

I've purchased there, good store and good guys, but a sheite neighborhood. I've stayed at a hotel right across the freeway when working at the paper mill, and they have armed guards.
Not sure what their night time security protocol is, but there is a lot of floor space there with lots of gear to satisfy the practical shooter, the mall ninja, and hunters.

I guess the joke is on them. The news tonight said the the shop locked all there guns up in a safe and the only thing left out was air soft stuff. That's funny!:)

"A preliminary investigation found that Airsoft guns were stolen"...

Ha ha ha ha!!! I bet they were pissed when they found out they jacked airsoft guns. Idiots! I hope they catch them, although unlikely.

Reports say they got away with airsoft guns, gentlemen.
I guess the joke is on them. The news tonight said the the shop locked all there guns up in a safe and the only thing left out was air soft stuff. That's funny!:)
Next they're going to hit a federal bank.. and steal the gumball machines.
"A preliminary investigation found that Airsoft guns were stolen"...

Ha ha ha ha!!! I bet they were pissed when they found out they jacked airsoft guns. Idiots! I hope they catch them, although unlikely.
THEY STOLE AIRSOFR???? well....thats because they couldnt pass the BGC

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaa........ :s0140:

What I find troubling is the lackadaisical view of store security!:eek: if your in the business of selling firearms, sight security should be impossible to bypass! This lack of seriousness just potentially supplied prohibited persons with the tools of violence!
They are going to put someone's eye out!!! :s0084:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR