JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not supposed to carry your wallet in the back pocket.Puts one hip up higher than the other,causing back trouble.Especially you guys who carry every card you have ever collected.
Yeah you with the 3 inch thick wallet.
I had a guy tell me his doctor told him to carry it in front.

I carry a small wallet in my front left pocket

Not supposed to carry your wallet in the back pocket.Puts one hip up higher than the other,causing back trouble.Especially you guys who carry every card you have ever collected.

I didn't know that. Got some changes to do. Thanks.

IWB, "gangsta style". Just kidding, I'm pretty slim so I have to carry around 1 o' clock plus unless I'm carrying something very small. I like mid-size compacts usually@a 4"barrel and I can't carry high during the summer. I like my grips to sit right above my belt, during the winter I can wear it@2:30/3 with a higher riding holster, but yeah, money clip, front pocket. But it's one of those double sided money clips and starting to dig into me as my cards approach the 3"mark. Looking to get one of those slim wallets with a money clip on one side.

Never been a problem I carry in the same pocket as my wallet is in. I only have to remeber which wallet shaped thing to pull out. Makes the whole "Give me your money" thing so much simpler.

Granted I don't carry some huge hog leg. But then again in the last 28 years I haven't needed a huge hog leg.

My carry is at 3:30 IWB the wallet is at 5:30 never a problem for me. Sound like pants are to low or shirt is to short maybe.

I usually cover with a leather jacket and it "felt" like I was exposing the firearm when I pulled the wallet out of my right hip pocket.

I've got one of the (ahem) "substantial" chained wallets.
I don't carry "every" card I've ever gotten...I've tossed out three or four this decade alone!

OK thanks. I just took a bunch of cards out of my wallet and it really helps. :)

2007.jpg

I balance my big, fat wallet with a Kahr CW45 IWB so I'm "balanced".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top