JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome if I didn't have to buy another press to put the tooling on it.

Hey, I'm in your neighborhood and I am running a LNL.... if you're in a bind and want to just get the tool, we could probably work out a deal. I would buy it myself, but I don't shoot 223/5.56. ... I think I am the last unicorn who doesn't :rolleyes:

Anyway, PM me if you want to talk.

Thank you, I'll keep you posted.
Hey, I'm in your neighborhood and I am running a LNL.... if you're in a bind and want to just get the tool, we could probably work out a deal. I would buy it myself, but I don't shoot 223/5.56. ... I think I am the last unicorn who doesn't :rolleyes:

Anyway, PM me if you want to talk.

Correct, just wanted to show primer pocket swaging on a progressive.
It looks fast on the LNL, even without using the auto case feed.

Here's the Dillon in action...

It looks great in the video but it takes a lot of force to swage with it. Like I said I tried the gs customs spring loaded one, basically just like the Dillon primer unit but the rod is different. It just took too much force and press would make all kinds of noises while doing it. I would lube the swage every ten or so cases and even with that I would get marks inside the case rim from the case pushing up on the shellholder. That's why on the LNL setup and the 1050 the cases are supported from the inside. Maybe the swage it is a better design and works better. Just don't waste your money on the spring loaded one.

This is what I plan to do with the super swage 600 once I finally buy one. Just like the LNL, you touch each case twice, one pull of the handle for each case but this ones not caliber specific. I think Dillon sells some specific attachments for certain calibers, 6.5 IIRC.

Geez guys go big or go homeo_O

:D
Hey it's not my money;)
NEED MORE AMMO !!!!

M16 Safety Selector.jpg

This is what I plan to do with the super swage 600 once I finally buy one. Just like the LNL, you touch each case twice, one pull of the handle for each case but this ones not caliber specific. I think Dillon sells some specific attachments for certain calibers, 6.5 IIRC.
Although the LNL version looks a little faster to me, if the Dillon benchtop version keeps undue wear off of the big press, it would be worth it to me.

Also the swager in the Dillon press video looks like a non-Dillon kit, so it probably technically voids any warranty on the press.
The LNL swager is a Hornady kit.

YMMV

It does void the warranty. And just so happen my neighbor stopped by today while I was doing some cerakote. He wants the 650, I'll only loss the $25 dollars for shipping. So 1050 here I come ;)

Although the LNL version looks a little faster to me, if the Dillon benchtop version keeps undue wear off of the big press, it would be worth it to me.

Also the swager in the Dillon press video looks like a non-Dillon kit, so it probably technically voids any warranty on the press.

YMMV

Lol, the way I see it,,,,,,, ammo has never gone done in price and I'm getting really good deals on brass right now. Strike while the irons hot!!! Plus I can easily shoot a thousand in a sitting.
Well it was asked in another thread about the gun markets fall as of late. We don't know what the future holds. Another sandy hook incident could change everything we think we have with Trump.
My neighbor said, you can steal your neighbor's battery and make bullets,you can make gun powder but you need to buy primers. I guess you can make those too?
Anyway the point is if you get way ahead on components you will have ammo ifin someone decides we shouldn't be able to buy it.
Ammo lasts much longer than 8 years. We may need all we can get before then.

And put in 1000 round vacuum sealed bags in 50 cal ammo cans , I'm thinking it will last a very long time inside a warm dry home, not the garage.
Well it was asked in another thread about the gun markets fall as of late. We don't know what the future holds. Another sandy hook incident could change everything we think we have with Trump.
My neighbor said, you can steal your neighbor's battery and make bullets,you can make gun powder but you need to buy primers. I guess you can make those too?
Anyway the point is if you get way ahead on components you will have ammo ifin someone decides we shouldn't be able to buy it.
Ammo lasts much longer than 8 years. We may need all we can get before then.

YMMV

Yea I have heard that Dillon has said they won't warranty them but they won't know unless you tell them. Obviously though if you have a broken shellplate or something they are going to wonder, or its like an autodrive where they basically know what parts will break and if you constantly order these parts they will know. I'm honest with them because that's how I am. Buying a plastic part with what I have invested in this setup is a drop in the bucket. I definitely agree though, best to stick to factory. I'd lean more toward the ss600 because like i said you buy one and done. It can be used for any calibers you have or buy in the future.

It does void the warranty. And just so happen my neighbor stopped by today while I was doing some cerakote. He wants the 650, I'll only loss the $25 dollars for shipping. So 1050 here I come ;)

Good for you! Just FYI the best price I found was a company on eBay called Pioletti defense. The 1050 in .223 with carbide dies, tool set, low powder alarm, powder check, and bullet tray was $1850 shipped. I bought it, sold the carbide dies, powder measure, powder check and other stuff so the press only cost me about $1550. Obviously you'll need that stuff but just sayin. Then start saving for when your neighbor wants out of reloading so you can buy the 650 back!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top