JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blessings on the victims and familys! More sadness for us all! :mad:

Why is there never a citizen with a gun and the cajones to use it! Just once in a while would perk me up a little bit. :(

Fox News is reporting at least 20 dead. Sounds like this latest nut job opened fire on the choir. Sad indeed...

That's why when I was a deacon even when I was an usher, always sat in the back, by the entrance, with a G30 by my side... Always felt a high level of responsibility for the safety of our congregation...

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones this day, as well as those who be recovering from their injuries and the trauma of this day...

This is a horrible, disgusting tragedy. I don't know what the f'ck was in the head of the shooter, but damn, why can't people find another way to express their issues than to kill innocents. My prayers for the families of the victims, what an awful thing they're faced with today.

This type of event is why I always carry at church. I know others do too for the same reason.

Just heard a Texas congressman state this is the reason we need a limit on "clip" size, if he only had 8 bullets this would not happen. His name was Vincent Gonzoles, 15 District. When asked what weapon he used he said he did not know but it had to have been an assault weapon.

Just heard a Texas congressman state this is the reason we need a limit on "clip" size, if he only had 8 bullets this would not happen. His name was Vincent Gonzoles, 15 District. When asked what weapon he used he said he did not know but it had to have been an assault weapon.
Just like a Democrat to rush in with the standard answer, limit the rights of the law abiding, so tired of the rhetoric and BS they spew... They seriously need a new message...

Considering the situation, such carnage could be accomplished with a lower capacity sidearm, such as a 7 or 8 round 1911... Its not difficult, considering it's like shooting fish in a barrel...

The only thing identifying the gunman at the moment is that it was a male, and he was not from the area.

If the was the police in pursuit, and police who took him down, I wonder why the details are severely lacking.

Prayers to the families of the victims, and those trying to recover.

Fox News is now reporting that police did engage the shooter after a chase, the shooter was killed in the exchange of gunfire. And the pastors 14 year old daughter was killed in the church shooting...

Sickening....

It's hard to believe that it being in Texas, there weren't armed folks there. I suppose stuff like that happens all too fast for a reaction.
It looks the size of a one-room schoolhouse with a congregation of 64 and they all knew each other so if it wasn't an outsider, the shooter coulda/woulda likely known who carried (if any) and "prioritized" from there.
Godspeed to those lost.

It looks the size of a one-room schoolhouse with a congregation of 64 and they all knew each other so if it wasn't an outsider, the shooter coulda/woulda likely known who carried (if any) and "prioritized" from there.
Godspeed to those lost.
But it was an outsider... So either he was lucky or no one felt compelled to carry to church.

Read in one article that the shooter (who is still "unidentified") was not from around that area. If he hasn't been identified, how the heck does anyone know he's not from around there?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews