JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was a lot more than a simple crowbar, more like a halligan tool and could be pretty lethal

I too could do without the beevis n butthead commentary

The commentary is everything that's wrong with humankind today. I think the cops shot the wrong idiot. Apparently that wasn't a dope dog the police had because I'm pretty sure they could have found a big stash in that car.

... the alleged suspect was indeed tasered, to no affect. Suspect was able to remove probe/probes from his person and continue to challenge officers ... now with little room to manouevre, the officers responded as trained.

Yes, the beavis n butthead commentary is unfortunate; there are cellphones and video devices everywhere these days ...

I still feel there was alot of different ways to handle this issue. I know that yes the officers were in danger but they could have maneuvered to change that and re evaluate the situation. call me crazy but Im one who thinks that even if someone is in the wrong and does threaten you you should still find a way to make the best of the situation by not having to kill some one.

I still feel there was alot of different ways to handle this issue. I know that yes the officers were in danger but they could have maneuvered to change that and re evaluate the situation. call me crazy but Im one who thinks that even if someone is in the wrong and does threaten you you should still find a way to make the best of the situation by not having to kill some one.

No offense intended but I can see you don't know much about real world self defense and what a tool like that can do with one good whack

cop was protecting his partner.

I don't think the cops get paid enough to get hit in the head with a crow bar by some punk .

The cop did society a favor.

Never been in a physical altercation, eh?

actually you guys are right. its easier to say something like I did and critique someone elses actions when I wasn't there. I really haven't been in a fight in over about 10 years because I always find a way to get out of it or let the other person feel that they got their way. Im a very non confrontational sort of person so I try to avoid situations that will make you have to make a split second decision like this one here. sorry if I have offended any one but I do feel that there is still possible ways to avoid getting into this situation in the first place not that the officer did the wrong thing when the assailant cocked back to swing.

Why didn't they release the dog?

Because they are valuable and expensive critters and they didn't want it injured or killed..?

I want to add that no two men present the same danger. They had no idea how fast or strong this guy was aside from the fact that he brushed off a taser. From the ready position I could have nailed that cop right through the skull in far less than 1 second. This is why the 21 foot rule was created and some want to make it 30 feet now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

Looked very scary. people walking around, people near by in there cars, I see no choice in taking him out. He was lucky he got offered the tazer first. If that perp came in my yard with that battle axe looking thing and acted like he was going to swing..bang. Im sure it is close enough to a deadly weapon. he got what he wanted.

Looked very scary. people walking around, people near by in there cars, I see no choice in taking him out. He was lucky he got offered the tazer first. If that perp came in my yard with that battle axe looking thing and acted like he was going to swing..bang. Im sure it is close enough to a deadly weapon. he got what he wanted.

Many men in ancient battles died from weapons no deadlier than that one, and many while wearing armor

Looked to me like soon as the weapon wielding person turned in a manner to attack the officer force was justified. ... IMHO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top