JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
0e67cbf0bf6f013bf49d005056a9545d.gif

Watching more businesses close in USA but my new biggest concern is the globalist tried to assassinate Putin last night. We may be in a full nuke war at any time now. Hope you guys are paying attention.

Last Edited:
Sadly, when our Empire collapses it will be no easier to get out of Dodge here. There is always a bright side though. No more issues of people pouring in across the southern border. Would be amusing if Mexico then has a strict border as in 'you wanted to go in so badly?, stay then ...........

Ran across this 12min video on the erosion/destruction of the middle class from a financial perspective and even specifically gun owners in one part. One of the prime reasons why the crash is inevitable. Focuses mostly on CA, but applies everywhere.

The line that states a strong middle class requires "people who realize that there is no one there to help them" really a strong statement. Now, everyone wants mommy gov to take care of them right down to their personal security.

The social planners, the wealthy global folks and their stooges at the WEF want two classes post-2030. The ultra wealthy and the extremely poor who own nothing and are 100% dependent on them for 'rental' of what they need. Somehow, most likely after a planned FF event, wars, or some brutal wake up call, the lowest class (us) will be 'happy' about their place going forward in society.

Last Edited:
I have friends who believe going cashless is fine and dandy. Still say it is the biggest leap to our slavery. But oh well. As usual no one cares.

Ran across this 12min video on the erosion/destruction of the middle class from a financial perspective and even specifically gun owners in one part. One of the prime reasons why the crash is inevitable. Focuses mostly on CA, but applies everywhere.

The line that states a strong middle class requires "people who realize that there is no one there to help them" really a strong statement. Now, everyone wants mommy gov to take care of them right down to their personal security.

The social planners, the wealthy global folks and their stooges at the WEF want two classes post-2030. The ultra wealthy and the extremely poor who own nothing and are 100% dependent on them for 'rental' of what they need. Somehow, most likely after a planned FF event, wars, or some brutal wake up call, the lowest class (us) will be 'happy' about their place going forward in society.

Victor Davis Hanson is a remarkable man. In many ways, he is the American version of Jordan Peterson. He sees right through the lies and delusions, and points out the truth.

Look for more of his work on the internet. You will be enlightened.

People keep saying that, but I have stored gas for years and not had any issues. Runs in my chainsaws and my motorcycles just fine - both high compression and would not do well with poor gasoline quality.
Amen I had a generator I gassed up for Y2K I added Sta-Bil and ran it for a bit to be sure the Sta-Bil was in the whole fuel system, I then topped it off, threw in a little more Sta-Bil and stuffed it in a shed, ready for an apocalypse that never came. In 2018 I sold it to a friend It kicked over on the third pull I ran it for 30 minutes till he was satisfied, paid me and hauled it off. 18+ years and the gas was still good.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads