JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They promised us the Hearing Protection Act with President Trump and a 2 house majority, then some wack job shot up Las Vegas, Hillary said "It would have been worse if he used a silencer" and all Republicans turned tail and ran.

The RINO's will keep promising tax free suppressors to get you to vote Red, but will never deliver. Just like the Dems will keep promising college loan forgiveness to get you to vote Blue in November.

The RINO's will keep promising tax free suppressors to get you to vote Red, but will never deliver. Just like the Dems will keep promising college loan forgiveness to get you to vote Blue in November.
Yup. Don't put faith/hope in politicians. That's why I don't get excited when all these YouTube clowns start claiming law changes/appeals. Not gunna happen. I wish it would but I don't see it coming to fruition anytime soon.

1660088472964.jpeg

If SHARE (which HPA was added to) couldn't get through when GOP had majorities in both the House and Senate, plus a "big Second Amendment guy" in the White House, there's no chance in hell it will ever see the light of day with the present make up of congress and current inhabitant of the Oval Office.

If this happens it will more than likely be a 'mistake' and unintended effect of another case as we have seen with other recent rulings. It's too big a fund riser for both sides to risk it going away

Red team has no incentive to pass anything like this even if they had the votes. If they do they will have to come up with a new lie to tell to get funding for next time. Much easier to play Lucy to our Charlie Brown and keep using the same football to raise funds every cycle.

1660092169544.png

1660092187916.png

As many have said here, the Republicans had many opportunities to get pro gun legislation through, but decided to fart around as usual than actually do something to empower gun owners. Basically a political strip tease.
I'd sure take that over and over again compared to what we've been dealt these past 18ish months.

Aaannnddd brandon did it…. o_O
Not really. Only Congress can approve that spending. The COVID "Emergency" that was used to forgive PPP loans is over, so he has no authority to forgive anything. The Republicans will appeal his Executive Order to the Supreme Court who will send it to Congress where it belongs. The Dems will yell "Mean Republicans stopped your student loan forgiveness! Vote for us in November!"

Quite a genius move if you ask me.

They promised us the Hearing Protection Act with President Trump and a 2 house majority, then some wack job shot up Las Vegas, Hillary said "It would have been worse if he used a silencer" and all Republicans turned tail and ran.
That's because they are not true "conservative" gun people. I don't call myself a Republican, I just happen to vote for them because the other side is crazy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top