JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, if you have scripting disabled for youtube.com that would do it. Try this: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=GDzBE6vz5r0
OK now that works :D
I have no clue what scripting is so not sure. Started the video and will watch it next time I am at work and have little to do as looks interesting. The first part showing the stamping machines is of course the way so much is done now. If we really are bringing jobs like this back to the US that is a VERY good thing. During the great hoax we found out how high a price we paid for off shoring everything. As for jobs plants like the stamping place will offer some good jobs. They will need a lot of entry level people to move boxes about and such but, they will need some people who know how to service and set up those machines. That is where there will be opportunity for those who want to learn.

I can watch it in the post, but following the link leads to a 404 error.

Firefox / waterfox browser, right click on video in post one, chose copy video url then open a new tab and paste and go. It brings it up and you can watch it.

Jack

It's just getting weirder. That link is the same as the link in my original post. I just quoted both posts here and turned off BBCode, and they are identical.
Like I say I know almost nothing about how any of this works. I can see the video using that link you put up but its not showing me on YouTube. There was a place to click to watch it on YouTube which I then tried and just copied that link then. Again though I have never bothered to learn how almost any of this stuff work. I click on something and it either works or not but when it does not its normally way over my head. :D

I went back to the top and the link is pointing to a .jpg and I think that is why we get a 404.
What do you get when you right click the image? It's a YT imbed for me and I get this:

1691264677026.png

Watching more of it last night was interesting. Listening to one guy there who is doing the programing to help them make their own tooling. One of those younger people who other young people could learn some work ethic from. He was working at another place and when he told them he wanted to learn programing they told him no. So he went out and bought MasterCam on his own dime to play with at home and taught himself. Then after he started to learn found a new employer to work with. Instead of sitting there complaining no one wanted to pay him more he made himself valuable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top