JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this to be the most appropriate way to watch the game.
I just don't care about steroid infused men chasing around a stupid ball. To each their own, it just has never has been my thing.
IMG_20190203_162358.jpg

One year while watching the Army Navy game , my Brother in Law , a ex Navy guy was giving me some grief...as I knew this was coming...I just tossed down on the table , my Ranger Tab , Airborne Wings and CIB...We both had a good laugh , as neither one of us , takes ourselves that seriously...but I did think that it made for a good comeback...:D
Andy
Excellent, Army meself

As the OP, going back to the first post, I said I'd watch until someone disrespected our flag or country in game or during the half times how. At which point I'd turn off the TV. Well I did watch and I did not have to turn off the TV. With that said, I can say the Game was incredibly boring and the half time show was mediocre at best. So I'm glad there was very little politics, but sad the game was a bore fest, also sad Tom Brady was mediocre and still won. If only I could turn back the clock, I'd have been out shooting or doing something more productive. For me, the jury is still out on how much football I'll watch next year. I did see in the news Kaepernicks lawyer is bad mouthing Adam Levine for selling out, as in Not supporting Kaepernick's cause (social injustice). What a joke

I enjoyed the game, only because the MRS won 250.00
First Game in a few years, due to the kneeling BS.
I may resume next year, but honestly I ended up using game time to write my book.
And now working on another instead of sports.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top