JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Child gun deaths could be reduced if children were taught gun safety in school. :)

Just like college student traffic injuries could be reduced if students were taught not to walk in front of moving cars.:rolleyes:

Teach gun safety to youngins, just like you teach them to not pick up a dirty needle from the streets... Pretty effective that teaching thingy is...

As for college students, take their electronic devices away so they can pay attention to what they're doing, that might be pretty effective as well...

both of my kids(5 and 1.5) have been going shooting with me since they were 2 months old. my 5YO loves his little 22 i got for him. he is educated properly in gun safety by me.

yesterday, he had a safety assembly at his school and one of the things his teacher mentioned was "if you see a gun, leave the room and tell an adult." solid advice IMO and i even remember hearing that when i was a kid in grade school. after his teacher was done talking. she told me and my wife that my son told her that she should have also said "treat every gun like its loaded"

i was a very proud parent yesterday.

apparently, when one of his classmate's parents found out about this, dad was pissed and told the teacher "ive been taking my kid shooting his whole life, i dont appreciate you telling my kid what to do and i might remove him from your class"

what an idiot.IMO people like him make us look bad. not one anti gun thing was mentioned and it was good advice. i believe that it is inevitable that at some point, a kid will encounter a gun. if that kid remembers that advice (that some kids may NOT get from their parents) it could possibly save his or someones life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top