JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! - Didn't click...

There will be more fatalities from bad guys if the guns are locked away. Save the kids, kill their parents! Wait, if the parents die, who will save the kids? o_O

We decide policy by survey now?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Society would be even safer if every adult took responsibility for their own and everyone carried daily...
Survey Monkey that Sum B's....:D

And it can be just as easily avoided if people were taught proper firearm safety and handling..

The only thing I agree with is keeping firearms locked away from small (under 7-8yo children).. they have a hard time learning at that young of age. But no law should demand that.. it should be common sense by the firearm owner.

Aside from that, adults guilty of lethal NDs are simply because of their lack of situational and safety awareness. I have no pity for stupid adults, Its darwinism as far as Im concerned.

We'd have zero gun related deaths if we just omnicide the entire human race.

So, Joe, we are getting news from "meaww" a entertainment news company for the US and India?

And it can be just as easily avoided if people were taught proper firearm safety and handling..

The only thing I agree with is keeping firearms locked away from small (under 7-8yo children).. they have a hard time learning at that young of age. But no law should demand that.. it should be common sense by the firearm owner.

Aside from that, adults guilty of lethal NDs are simply because of their lack of situational and safety awareness. I have no pity for stupid adults, Its darwinism as far as Im concerned.

Common sense no longer exists in this day and age:(

No kidding? Just like there wouldn't be any more car crashes if everyone just locked up their cars? Obvious headline is obvious.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews