JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Edit: the part about requiring a person who escaped China to engage in struggle sessions is really gross.

... Tong can no longer enter the university campus without the dean's permission, and he has to finish the remainder of the school year through remote learning. In what Tong described as a "Soviet nightmare," the university is also demanding him to complete "implicit bias" training with the Office of Multicultural Affairs and write an apology letter.
"Coming to this country as an immigrant, one would think that America is a nation of law and free speech. Yet that is no longer the case ... I was forcibly silenced, faced verbal and assaulting harassment from mobs, and subjected to Soviet-style interrogation and punishment by a Jesuit university that claims in its own code of conduct, that it protects 'freedom of expression and the open exchange of ideas.'"

Last Edited:
"While what happened to me is a total disgrace, I hope to use my example as an opportunity for the millions of people out there that fear to freely speak, and to protest the serious case of speech censorship in college campuses," said Tong. "As the country is facing a disastrous constitutional crisis, it is no time to stay silent, and we have been silent for way too long. It only takes the courage of the few to spark the patriotism of many. We will use this opportunity to let the world know that now is the time that we must speak loudly, fight for our rights, and let those who silence speech know they will face consequences."

The kid is a patriot and "gets it" like many immigrants who come here fleeing oppressive regimes only to find themselves surrounded by leftists who desperately want to create one.

What creeps job is it to search the interwebs looking for unwokedness among the student population at a university?

Fired.

Last Edited:
Yup, kinda like what Nick Sandmann did (his case was a defamation suit, but you get the idea - this is, stand up to The Mob when you're in the right).
He beat CNN, and just today, on his 18th birthday, he prevailed over WaPo.
Two down, 6 more to go... :s0155:

Covington Catholic High School incident at Lincoln Memorial

Last Edited:
All seriousness aside, he does have the Trump look: the eyebrows, eye stare, nose, lips, and dare I say, .......the skin complexion.

Just my observation......

Libel is the printing of a lie, slander is speaking it. Either may be used as a basis for litigation if witnessed and the subject believes and can prove that he/she has been damaged.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top