JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased a one year membership, the ability to sell things was included.
After multiple sales they demanded that I become a vendor and pay them $50 a month. I stated that I did not see that anywhere in the agreement and I didn't realize that an arbitrary decision by the owners; that when they "think" that I am a vendor it means that they can break our contractual agreement and demand I pay more or ban me from selling.
I proceeded to post another ad and then I got a nasty message from one of the moderators saying I was not supposed to post ads because I have not paid to become a vendor and then they banned me for about 10 minutes and then Unbanned me. I took this to be an intimidation tactic which in at least Washington state is considered illegal. Any attempt at intimidation is under the guise of "assault". So be warned if you intend to sell things at that site, keep this in mind.

Last Edited:
HKpro shop laid out all the rules from the beginning so I knew where I stood. HKPro said nothing of arbitrarily wanting to make me a vendor and demand that I pay them more money.

What pisses me off is that people were willing to buy the more expensive HK items there because they were hard to get. Granted I didn't try to gouge people or anything but I always knew that I'd be able to unload something if I did not want it anymore.

HKpro shop laid out all the rules from the beginning so I knew where I stood. HKPro said nothing of arbitrarily wanting to make me a vendor and demand that I pay them more money.
Well, there is a reason why HKProshop came into existence. I think you just experienced that reason.

-E-

Well, there is a reason why HKProshop came into existence. I think you just experienced that reason.

-E-
Yeah I got that feeling about them as well in regards to the rest of the site, nobody ever wanted to talk about anything pertaining to our rights as second amendment advocates. Now that's not a requirement by any means but you would think that they would care a little bit about it.
I would post topics in regard to bills and legislation and they would pretty much be disregarded. The interaction came across to me as who could one up the other with the more expensive HK guns they have.

That's what they complained about, I didn't do enough on the rest of the site. Well what's the point of doing anything on the rest of the site if no one's going to interact with you other than just talking about the new toy you/they bought..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top