JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found in the woods, not strange...just sad

OK, these are not funny pics, but something we found out in the woods, and could be disturbing to others besides me.

I can say we contacted the authorities, gave them the gps co-ordinates, the horses were rescued, and the people that did this dealt with.

Yes, 4 horses in similar condition to the one in the pics, he was the only one I could get close to and you can see he's eating grass I fed him.

They were fenced off on a dead end logging road, on a steep hill side, with no access to any water.
post1.JPG post2.JPG
:(

OK, these are not funny pics, but something we found out in the woods, and could be disturbing to others besides me.

I can say we contacted the authorities, gave them the gps co-ordinates, the horses were rescued, and the people that did this dealt with.

Yes, 4 horses in similar condition to the one in the pics, he was the only one I could get close to and you can see he's eating grass I fed him.

They were fenced off on a dead end logging road, on a steep hill side, with no access to any water.
View attachment 326507 View attachment 326508

They should have been made to suffer the exact way the animals suffered. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It never ceases to amaze me the cruelty of some people towards animals. Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me. They should have been dealt with in the same manner IMO. I am far from a bleeding heart animal rights activist, but things like this are just wrong. I am glad you reported it to the proper authorities in time to save the horses and catch the perpetrators.

View attachment 326507 View attachment 326508

That really pisses me off. Thanks for taking the time to report them so those animals could get some help and the losers could get some, hopefully very harsh, punishment :mad:

Let this threaded never die!

If I happened across those poor horses I might have gone hunting. Hunting for dirtbags.
Chain them up with no food or water and let the animals feast on them.

Then I would have four new horses.

A long time ago in a state far away...
My girlfriend and I went off into the woods to do "Boyfriend / Girlfriend" stuff....

As we made our way our favorite secluded spot ... we found there the remains of some critter all torn up and burnt along with some baby dolls all destroyed in a like manner.
Very weird and really put the nix on any amorous feelings we were having....
Andy

A long time ago in a state far away...
My girlfriend and I went off into the woods to do "Boyfriend / Girlfriend" stuff....

As we made our way our favorite secluded spot ... we found there the remains of some critter all torn up and burnt along with some baby dolls all destroyed in a like manner.
Very weird and really put the nix on any amorous feelings we were having....
Andy
Yeah no shnit?:eek:

More than likely.
I do remember thinking if the person who did this , ever watched us or was sending us some sort of message....:eek:
Whatever the reason it was disturbing.
At the time we did have a spate of animal cruelty crimes going on and a 20 something kid was later caught... Maybe related? Who knows....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top