JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was one of the best stories I've read in awhile.
Did you read all of them? He posted like 6 or 7 different times with various stories. They were amazing. I couldnt stop reading them.

I grew up in an area without much wilderness at all so having moved to Oregon recently I am both excited and slightly nervous about exploring the woods.

etree.jpg infected bullet wound?

Or Madrone tree etreet2.jpg

Even that pulled away shot of the tree almost looks like someone's calf, engorged by some hideous infection obviously caused by that bullet wound.
...just like all those crazy ads you see.

...:s0140:

I`ve been having trouble with trespassers the past couple months and while out mapping their routes I came across this L-shaped hole. The photos are about a month old and it`s still there, but now there`s a coyote turd in it as well. I added the AK mag and zippo for scale and the crappy paracord bracelet for the compass.

View attachment 316640
View attachment 316641
View attachment 316642
Maybe you have someone running leghold traps on your property. The hole looks like something a novice trapper would make for a set. Coyotes have a habit of dealing with steel traps when they detect them by digging them up, flipping them over to trip them, and crapping on them as a kind of editorial statement. I know because I was a trapper in the Ozarks for many years. Trapped many a raccoon, coyote, and fox.

Maybe you have someone running leghold traps on your property. The hole looks like something a novice trapper would make for a set. Coyotes have a habit of dealing with steel traps when they detect them by digging them up, flipping them over to trip them, and crapping on them as a kind of editorial statement. I know because I was a trapper in the Ozarks for many years. Trapped many a raccoon, coyote, and fox.
Interesting idea, I hadn`t thought of that. The crap`s been all but disintegrated in the rain but the nasty white flecks are still around.

No. I tied a rope to his antler and a tree.
Months later when the ice thawed. I checked him out. And found his cause of death.

Then I drug his body out of the water and into a field to let the animals have him.
And to keep the crick clean. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads