JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched as many mocked those who purchased mags, ammo and rifles before the rush. Now the same mockers have turned to whiners about the high prices :)

This is exactly my point... I bought .223 bullets when they were $60/K, and when they dropped down to $70/k I bought more... same thing is going for nearly $200/K. Mags? I bought those when they were $4 each! AR lowers? 3 months ago they were $80.

People right now are over-extending themselves to "put something away", in 6 mos when all this BS blows over, who is going to be out there to buy the guns, ammo, reloading components and accessories after blowing their wad prematurely over some hysteria. You know, I hear gold is getting more expensive, I'm sure if you bought some right now for $2000 it might be worth that in 10 years.

I Hope you are right that in six months it all blows over and they prices drop and the over extended can no longer buy, and if they decide to sell at rock bottom prices to liquidate what they can to payoff debt I will there with cash in hand buying everything I can. And whent he next mad hatter goes nuts and the rush come on I will sell at going market rates and make some cash.

the american way buy low sell high.

The stuff I am buying right now is stuff I had planned on buying this year and when I come across the right deal, I buy

To perhaps build on knucklehead's point...

I think the over-inflated prices on AR's, magazines, and to some extent ammunition will decline in the next few months. However, I think the prices of everything will continue to increase with inflation, such that it would not hurt to buy extra ammunition now using current dollars.

Prices will not decline below Fall, 2012 levels.

Peter

Ammo low? Not shooting or buying much ammo? As some of the new or resurrected threads are discussing, now is the perfect time to gear up and learn archery. It's a great sport in its own right. Practice is fun and relaxing and you can take the quest for accuracy as far as you want!

PS: Oh yeah, you can shovel as much cash as you want at it too!

Last Edited:
"PS: Oh yeah, you can shovel as much cash as you want at it to!"

Right now we're shoveling firkins of cash into our '49 suburban. 292 with Getrag 5 spd. BOV if it gets ugly,
easily maintainable shooting brake all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top