JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, no ammo on the shelves? Do you have enough food and water for a week? Do you matches and lighters? Do you have bleach and alcohol? How about meds and medical supplies? There are plenty of the things that will disappear when EVERYONE needs them. Get them now. Or you can wait until the shelves are bare and complain that no one will sell them to you for what they paid.

A 5 gallon can of gas is about $45 retail right now. How much will it be worth after the electricity is out for a couple days? Propane for a stove is under $3 bucks. How much will you pay when your family is cold and hungry? Plan ahead.

Who needs ammo right now? Did deer season just start? Are there riots happening in every state capitol right now? Are zombies shambling to your door?

I guess I missed it... What's going on that everyone suddenly needs ammo? Is everyone going shooting this weekend? If so, what pit, I'll bring the cactus cooler and salami sandwiches.

STRIKE THAT LAST POST, the matches in my post above are great when with a striker, but are not strike anywhere. I have used these all of these matches before backpacking, hike, camping etc,,etc.

BUT, these matches in google search and one link on AMAZON are advertised as what we know as strike anywhere matches. Google

Food Stores... Check

Water Stores... Half-Check

Filled 30lb. Propane Cylinders... Check

Filled plastic gas cans... Check

Misc. Batteries... Semi-check

Rediculous ammo cache... Triple check

Adequate weapons for all family memebrs... Sold them before they get "banned"..... Quaddruple check!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top