JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank God the nanny state will protect us! That was the scariest bunch of weapons I've ever seen, I'm still cowering under my bed as I type this! Not! Can we PLEASE give that darn state back to Mexico!!!!!

Wait until the DNC annual convention in conjunction with the mayors against guns group is being held there - tell them they have to take all of them as part of the deal...

I was shocked by that.

A 91/30? You're supposed to kill your opposing gang members, not deafen and blind them!

Its a multi purpose weapon - firearm / flash bang... and all for the low low price of $250

Yeah nothing shocking there at all. FYI there is a link to the article on the Stockton Police Facebook page, if you are interested in commenting (since the article provides no place for user comments). The "article" is terrible, with zero context about where these firearms came from and if they were purchased legally or not, etc... terrible reporting even if this is good police work.

When I was a kid I can remember reading ads for mail order guns in Outdoor Life, Field and Stream and other outdoor magazines before 1968. The stuff in the post is chump change in comparison to what anybody could buy in the days before 1968. Anti tank rifles, howitzers and other assorted firearms which today are illegal to own were available to anyone who had the money and an address to ship to. I can remember looking at the ads and wishing I had the money to buy what was in the ads. The thing about it we had none of the mall type killings in those days, only after most of the stuff became illegal did we get an escalating level of violence which happened to coincide with the decision to empty the mental hospitals and send the inmates back in the street, all in the name of individual rights. And things have been going downhill since.

The thing about it we had none of the mall type killings in those days, only after most of the stuff became illegal did we get an escalating level of violence which happened to coincide with the decision to empty the mental hospitals and send the inmates back in the street, all in the name of individual rights. And things have been going downhill since.

Yup and you can thank our hero, California's own, Ronald Reagan for that swift move.

Police are beginning their forced 'safety inspections' just like many said they would a year or so a go. Odd how things are transpiring so quickly. Tyranny is growing by leaps, not baby steps anymore.

<broken link removed>

I remember just a year or two ago if you said that police would eventually be going door to door looking for guns, food stores, etc (on the false pretense of looking for drugs) you were a nut job, a paranoid case - just relax - that is never going to happen.

Or that police would start getting urban tanks and such to assault people in their homes and neighborhoods - just relax - that is never going to happen.

Really though, who deserves this more than Americans? Apathetic, authority-worshipping morons.

No one cares/cared that we are doing it to innocents around the globe so no one is going to care when all the tyranny and wrath is turned inward. "We" have really done all we can to earn the boot across the throat.

As they say, what goes around comes around.

Yes, now that all the things we warned the fools about is happening, they all tell you it's really no big deal. So, which is it? Am I insane for predicting the future, or an extremist for blowing it out of proportion?

And nothing is shocking about those photos. A Tech-9 next to a big bag of weed? What do they think all the rap star role models have been talking about for 30 years?

Unklekippy, they don't care about the rap star role models as long as they are making those in power filthy rich. But when the "stars" usefulness goes south they become targets of the law and the previously overlooked transgressions become DA indictments.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top