JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had someone write me on GB asking to take apart a COLT 6920 to sell/ship to CA. Without the research I am not comfortable doing so. I am assuming this person wanted the upper and lower shipped separately. Thoughts? Just trying to be a law abiding citizen. This would be shipped to FFL.

My guess:

Go_to_Jail.jpg

Had someone write me on GB asking to take apart a COLT 6920 to sell/ship to CA. Without the research I am not comfortable doing so. I am assuming this person wanted the upper and lower shipped separately. Thoughts? Just trying to be a law abiding citizen. This would be shipped to FFL.
I think it may be ok for you to do this. Here is how one company handles these shipments.

Lower goes to FFL or everything? Too much hassle. Glad I live in Orygun.
I agree, too much hassle.

• We are registered with California Department of Justice, as well as with the US Department of Justice. Everything we do is 100% legal, or we will not do it. We have to notify CA-DOJ everytime we ship a firearm to California, and we have to give them the name, address and identification number of your dealer, and we include that documentation in our shipment.

Have that person send you his FFL's information and then call and ask them how to handle the situation. That's where I would start along with telling the buyer that the whole rifle goes to the FFL or nothing goes. My $0.02

You may want to talk you your local FFL about having them ship it all to the CA FFL and pass that added cost on to the buyer.

Shipping AR's to the Demokratik Fascist S***hole of Kalifornistan is like trying anything you see on MythBusters or banging a cut-rate streetwalker...

*Jamie Hyneman voice* "Don't Do It!"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top