JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From a local Stockton, CA TV station:

STOCKTON, Calif. - It's no secret that Stockton has seen its share of crime and gun violence in recent years. But Stockton Police have made tremendous strides in reducing those incidents and taking some extremely dangerous weapons off the street. Following are some images of the startling firepower seized by Stockton police officers.

<broken link removed>

actually im shocked they took the body armor away from someone. ive never heard of a law that prohibits body armor. i did find it a bit funny how the break action shotgun was "shocking" to them lol

Gimme a break! These idiots would really be shocked if they ever took a look inside my safe or those of a number of members here. You'd think a city in bankruptcy would spend their precious law enforcement dollars in a more productive manner.

California metro area inhabitants would wet their pants and run off babbling insanely if they had to deal with the reality of what is floating around Oregon without blood running in the streets. :s0114: :s0155:

oooohhh some mak 90s, a few SKSs, a bunch of glocks, a few single shot shotguns, and the "big shocker" was the glock with the can... reminds me of when I had my FFL and flew out of sacramento with a stack of guns. I think half the cops at the airport came and drooled... Its amazing what CA cops think of as shocking.

actually im shocked they took the body armor away from someone. ive never heard of a law that prohibits body armor. i did find it a bit funny how the break action shotgun was "shocking" to them lol

CA prohibits defensive body armor for civilians. Nice that they regulate something that is clearly defensive only.

Thank God the nanny state will protect us! That was the scariest bunch of weapons I've ever seen, I'm still cowering under my bed as I type this! Not! Can we PLEASE give that darn state back to Mexico!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top