JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was interesting. A pro-gun control kalifederation democrat and county supervior had a GVRO filed against him and a request to have his CCW permit revoked.

Evidently there have been accusations of several counts of illegal activity. He had also stated in pubic that his mental state was unstable, making him unable to continue with his campaign, and that he would be voluntarily admitting himself into a rehab center.

The San Diego County Gun Owners group submitted a letter to several county offices, including the sheriffs requesting an update on the GVRO status. Basically calling out the county officials of why the man is apparently receiving special consideration that would not be granted to any private citizen accused of the same level of crimes, admitted mental health issues and an apparent addiction problem (Alcohol).

Interesting reading and it will be curious to see the outcome. Redd flag laws are good for you, but not for me?

Nathan Fletcher is a douchebag of the highest order and deserves everything he's getting. :rolleyes:

And San Diego County Gun Owners group is absolutely AMAZING! They single handedly got the SD Sheriff to start issuing CCW permits 5 years ago. San Diego had never issued permits in my entire life...and I'm 57.

If even half of what was said about him is true I hope they do pull his guns and make it so he can't ever buy another. Let him live with what he wants for everyone else.
The state government is moving to force his resignation from office. I have a sneaky suspicion that once he's out and a fully disgraced joe blow citizen again it's still a possibility they may act on the red flag petition. Obviously they couldn't slam him while still in office, right?

This is the way

EBF8BB47-0B97-44F8-8A53-E48DE21E4287.jpeg

This was interesting. A pro-gun control kalifederation democrat and county supervior had a GVRO filed against him and a request to have his CCW permit revoked.

Evidently there have been accusations of several counts of illegal activity. He had also stated in pubic that his mental state was unstable, making him unable to continue with his campaign, and that he would be voluntarily admitting himself into a rehab center.

The San Diego County Gun Owners group submitted a letter to several county offices, including the sheriffs requesting an update on the GVRO status. Basically calling out the county officials of why the man is apparently receiving special consideration that would not be granted to any private citizen accused of the same level of crimes, admitted mental health issues and an apparent addiction problem (Alcohol).

Interesting reading and it will be curious to see the outcome. Redd flag laws are good for you, but not for me?

I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. 🤔

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads