JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CA prohibits defensive body armor for civilians. Nice that they regulate something that is clearly defensive only.

so much for the right to self defense. LA is exactly the kind of place i would want to be wearing body armor, especially if they wont allow me to carry a weapon. granted i dont carry now but california has some seriously dangerous cities.

You can have body armor in Commifonia, but it is illegal to posses or wear (i forget exactly) if you are committing a crime. I looked it up a while back and it was a really confusing. I think the gist is that if you have body armor when they catch you doing anything else they can add that charge.

You can have body armor in Commifonia, but it is illegal to posses or wear (i forget exactly) if you are committing a crime. I looked it up a while back and it was a really confusing. I think the gist is that if you have body armor when they catch you doing anything else they can add that charge.

Sorta sounds like Oregon.
You can have a firearm and ammunition but you cant put the two together while in public unless you have a CHL. Then the laws don't apply to you. Your rights are restored.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top