JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got an e-mail the other day to join a state malitia. It explained it was a group of veterans and law enforcement officers that would defend the constitution in time of martial law..It sounds good but I was a little paranoid that it was actually just a government front to see who to put on the bad boy list..anybody else get this kind of thing???

Malitias??? Is that a variation on a Margarita or a Mexican food dish I am not familiar with? If this militias is anything like menudo then run my friend run!

i think a militia is a drink you're right.....i think you light it on fire and drop a shot of dr.pepper into it.(flaming militia maybe?)
because the next morning you feel like your stomach was shot full of holes.

well you know d.h.s only has a small crew working on"securing"us so they have to try some stupid tactics to draw in some really naive people.
this is the best a multi billion dollar government branch can come up with...

well militias are totally legal thats the problem and i dont see a problem with a state forming or having one or just the people forming one training and so on but the government saying we cant is against are rights sorta like the whole martial law the UN even spoke out how its against the bill of rights i think its bullpoop that they do this and yes some militias make them look bad in general but i know back when they said the where gonna take are guns away i was active duty mind you and some of the guys where like man ill split from the army if they take the right to bare arms away we had a feeling that it would of caused a cival war anyhow i think that the states should all have their own different from the national gaurd but thats me trust your state if you want to but if you trust the feds you need to think real hard until you hear that pop sound of your head coming out off your A$$ and wake up

well militias are totally legal thats the problem and i dont see a problem with a state forming or having one or just the people forming one training and so on but the government saying we cant is against are rights sorta like the whole martial law the UN even spoke out how its against the bill of rights i think its bullpoop that they do this and yes some militias make them look bad in general but i know back when they said the where gonna take are guns away i was active duty mind you and some of the guys where like man ill split from the army if they take the right to bare arms away we had a feeling that it would of caused a cival war anyhow i think that the states should all have their own different from the national gaurd but thats me trust your state if you want to but if you trust the feds you need to think real hard until you hear that pop sound of your head coming out off your A$$ and wake up

Aperiodoracommaonceinawhilehelpspeoplereadwhatyourtyping....

Matt

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads