JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many states have state sanctioned militias. My Uncle is the commanding general of the Tenn. State militia. Lest you think he is some kind of nut, he is retired Army ( Col.) did 2 tours in Vietnam as a helo pilot and was awarded the Silver Star, Purple Heart and Vietames Cross of Gallantry ( their MOH). They wear uniforms like the National guard but have very strict guidelines on what they do. While I would be wary of an email, I wish Washington would form one, cause I would join.

well militias are totally legal thats the problem and i dont see a problem with a state forming or having one or just the people forming one training and so on but the government saying we cant is against are rights sorta like the whole martial law the UN even spoke out how its against the bill of rights i think its bullpoop that they do this and yes some militias make them look bad in general but i know back when they said the where gonna take are guns away i was active duty mind you and some of the guys where like man ill split from the army if they take the right to bare arms away we had a feeling that it would of caused a cival war anyhow i think that the states should all have their own different from the national gaurd but thats me trust your state if you want to but if you trust the feds you need to think real hard until you hear that pop sound of your head coming out off your A$$ and wake up

Periods are your friend.

as of a few years ago ANY militias or militias type group HAS TO BE registerd with the U.S> governemnt.
cant find the title code of hand but i know its out there

well, see, we ARE in a militia, well, those of you between 17-45 and us retired military type. <broken link removed>

311. MILITIA: COMPOSITION AND CLASSES
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are&#8212;
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

I was a Fed for 32 yrs and you cannot even begin to imagine what they know, what they can find out and what they can do. Yes I was with the Dept of Homeland no security. Who do you think will be the first ones taken out when they take over- All us overtrained retirees.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top