JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going against the flow here and say I think the information presented is worthy of consideration. Because I'd like to know why this form of violence is happening with greater frequency when it didn't occur much in the past. Why the increase? Are there more mentally ill people about? If so, why? I've got my own views as to why. For example, people are living in ever more crowded-up environments, frustrations with their fellow man are more frequent. Life in general is more regulated. I also think there is some monkey-see, monkey-do factor due to the increased reach of media coverage.

Some countries do require a psych exam or interview before a firearm purchase permit is issued. As much of a hindrance I think this might be, I'm also aware that changes in society might move us toward that. We all know or have met gun owners whom we've thought maybe ought not to have them. I doubt that the Founding Fathers would've wanted the village idiot to have a musket.
There have been studies with chimpanzee colonies that showed that the larger the group the more violent the chimpanzees would become with one another…

I've been thinking lately that this new wave of acting out in violence isn't limited to mass shootings. Specifically, air travel has started to pick up again since the curtailments of early Covid. Since air travel has more or less recommenced, the incidence of violent acting out by passengers during flight has greatly increased.

I've been thinking lately that this new wave of acting out in violence isn't limited to mass shootings. Specifically, air travel has started to pick up again since the curtailments of early Covid. Since air travel has more or less recommenced, the incidence of violent acting out by passengers during flight has greatly increased.
When you watch for the past entire year people rioting to get their way (and it working) that might have an influence on people's general behavior too.

This just in:
(AP) Stanford, California August 6th 2021
In a press conference this morning, the Board of Regents at Stanford University have announced the early planning stages of a study funded by a 6.75 million dollar US government grant. The focus of the study is to determine the primary reasons why earthworms live mostly in the earth. Preliminary results of the study are expected to be made public "in a couple of hours" according to a Regent, who requested anonymity. The final report is expected by 2025, when the grant expires.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top