JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
A Counter Observation here, Seems to be an awful lot of Breeding age Females are NOT allowing the fun, and no matter the root cause, they ain't spreading their legs. Combined with a Super Superiority complex ( I got the pussy, I make the rules) its no wonder nobody is getting laid! Now add to that the lack of social skills, dudes don't know how to talk to girls, and Girls in their Hen Groups who reject viable males because, I got the pussy, an Yea, it don't work!
What's even worser, here in the PNW, people are TRASH, Pot Smokin, Obese, Tats and piercings, and bad B.O. and bad personal hygiene, they make themselves Unattractive to each other, I ain't gonna stick anything in THAT chick, would you, NOPE! For middle aged dude, it's even worser, the only chicks available are ether used up strippers with their Complex of I'm queen, I got the golden pussy, and I only phuck certain men with a fat wallet, or the used up MILFS that ain't worthy of the title MILF or Cougar, instead, they are pissed off at men, they have 3 little fatties from at least 3 different sperm flingers, and can't attract a man no matter how much makeup and pachoie oil they use! :eek:
Had a single buddy who waited until after he retired to get married, and what a journey he had, I told him to GTFO the Wet Coast, go to Cali or Texas and hunt down a wife there, there are/were NO GOOD WIMMINS here in the PNW to choose from, unless you were willing to settle for the slim pickins here, ( See Above) so he moved back to Florida, found a Bottle Blond with Fake Tits among the thousands of other single MILFS with Fake Tits, and they are as happy as can be! He gets to dip his wick, and she got her a man, which in Florida, ain't so easy! If I was lookin, I would move to Florida, and find a set of big bouncy fake tits, there are millions of them, and all are looking to snag them a good man with a job and his own car/place to live!
Don't hold back, Bro! This is a safe space, you can tell us how you really feel!

If you ask me.. it's that AND not having a purpose in life. Mainly the purpose in life part.
Hard to get laid if you're not very attractive AND you're not doing anything with your life and have no future or hope.
A lot of these dudes need to get their life in order then worry about women.

Must've hit a nerve...
Touched nerve.JPG

Also, pro tip. Take terms like "beta" and "alpha" and leave them behind.
I'm the omega man...

A few people on this board ain't gonna get that one... ;)

Last Edited:
I believe that one of the reasons some folks have such issue with gender fluidity is that we as domesticated primates, in some primal fashion, want to know if we should f*ck it or kill it.
The trifecta. F-ck it, kill it, eat it……. Haha

Oh yeah? instagram memes say i'm S I G M A
People all the time wanting to know about my mysterious ranking in the social hierarchy.
My response.. SIGMA BAWLS
:s0140:

Well, I die at the end of the movie, so there's that... :s0092:

I say that to chicks often enough.
They tend to like the joke/proposition game. Especially when they're already trolling for attention.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... but wait'll they get a tickle from that tongue... That'll send 'em singin' to the high heavens...

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads