JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only use drive up atm's during daylight hours, always leave my vehicle in gear and always have my firearm in my lap. Head on a swivel until
My transactions are completed and my window is back up.

Until trying to rob someone becomes more dangerous and a death sentence, we'll continue to see such behavior. We live in a predatory society and it takes time and effort to not be a victim…. Sad really….
I avoid those damn ATM like that. When I need to use one I park before the damn thing so I have plenty of room, get out and walk up to it. I am of course armed. I have watched Wife use those a few couple times and that trying to use the damn thing while seated is such a PITA. Last time I was using one where there are two of them side by side I see a gal in a lifted truck at the one next to me. She had to get on the seat, hands and knees, butt in the air, head out the window using the damn thing. I started laughing so much I was having trouble pushing the buttons.

I avoid those damn ATM like that. When I need to use one I park before the damn thing so I have plenty of room, get out and walk up to it. I am of course armed. I have watched Wife use those a few couple times and that trying to use the damn thing while seated is such a PITA. Last time I was using one where there are two of them side by side I see a gal in a lifted truck at the one next to me. She had to get on the seat, hands and knees, butt in the air, head out the window using the damn thing. I started laughing so much I was having trouble pushing the buttons.
Pics of her butt or it never happened! :s0108:

Dad-Jokes-Academy. Damn, I missed Dad Humor 101, but it's 50 years too late to take it now. Do you have a follow-on course for OF Dads, hints on helping sons keep it real while dealing with modern teens?
OG Humor - Dad Jokes turned dark, gallows humor. You know it -- out driving, see a F-tard just walk into the street, expecting cars to stop. "Look - six points!"

I pull up, darned near scraping the building, then nose out. Allows me to put the rig in park, open door, stand out and use the ATM on foot so I can see the fooking thing. Sure, there are all kinds of vulnerabilities there. Whatever.

Guy would have been fine if he had just driven off, called Police, told them where he was and waited for the Police to come to him at some place safe. Instead he is now screwed over stupidity.
And maybe not driven too far from the location, or even left it.

Could have complicated things if someone walked up on the body and called it in as well.

And maybe not driven too far from the location, or even left it.

Could have complicated things if someone walked up on the body and called it in as well.
Everyone would have to decide what to do. Me? Since two of the scum who were armed and willing to shoot ran off? No way in hell I would stay there. I would be calling 911 as I was driving away and looking for someplace I felt safe to wait. No way in hell I would sit there to see who showed up first, the Cops or the two who already shot at me and ran off.

Pondering the question of why, some thoughts bubbled up.

Going back, grabbing the guys gun and shooting his meat sack with the dead man's gun is kind of "dishonor the dead" thing.
Like stabbing someone with their own knife, or putting a slab of bacon in the mouth of an Islamic terrorist.
Street justice.

He's only charged with aggravated battery with a firearm because the medical examiner has determined that the perp was already dead before he returned and shot him again.

Probably anger. I'm pretty sure no matter how angry I might be in that sort of situation I'd still know better than to return to the area, let alone batter a corpse.
I think that in some places it might be listed/criminalized as.......

Abuse of a corpse.

But..... those sort of statutes were probably meant more to criminalize Necrophilia.
Eeee....gif

That being said..... at least KNOWING that the body was/is dead..... might be a factor.

Aloha, Mark

Since I had a difficult time getting the video off of the OPs link.

More on the subject (includes photos of the other two perps). Please do not click if you are easily offended.

Aloha, Mark

Since I had a difficult time getting the video off of the OPs link.

More on the subject (includes photos of the other two perps). Please do not click if you are easily offended.

Aloha, Mark
So the dead turd may have been related to one of the turds that got away, same last name Clark…. Wonder if the other two will try another armed ATM robbery…. Probably, they don't look too bright…

I'm confident that The #BLM Protesters might just have something to say.

Not saying that it will be useful.

Aloha, Mark
What, that the assailant turds were underprivileged? That's why they ran up to a pickup at the ATM, guns in hand? Gonna be kinda hard to sell this story as anything other than what it is…. Hood rats being hood rats…

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top