JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lately, I've been thinking about one of those big, rolling tool boxes with a wooden top that they sell at Home Depot (or similar). It would be nice to have all those nice little drawers to hold all my various equipment. They are standing height. The ones I've looked at cost about $700, they are set up with electric power connection and all. Since the wooden top doesn't have a lip, I'm not sure how I'd mount stuff. The draws close pretty close under the top, at first glance anyway don't appear to be too adaptable to bolt-through.
That would be a neat set up!

Lately, I've been thinking about one of those big, rolling tool boxes with a wooden top that they sell at Home Depot (or similar). It would be nice to have all those nice little drawers to hold all my various equipment. They are standing height. The ones I've looked at cost about $700, they are set up with electric power connection and all. Since the wooden top doesn't have a lip, I'm not sure how I'd mount stuff. The draws close pretty close under the top, at first glance anyway don't appear to be too adaptable to bolt-through.

Inline fabrication "probably" has something to assist with that lack of lip.

Welcome to InLine Fabrication. – Inline Fabrication

Elevate or hide the quick disconnect system. If you mount low, press ran will be in the way of drawers opening. If you use an elevated mount, problem solved.

No wrong answer here, but I prefer to be comfortable while reloading. I'll sit there for hours, if need be..... After 3 straight days of shooting last weekend, I had some brass to prep. Now that it is all tumbled and primed, it's off to reloading some of it. I like to be comfortable when I'm reloading. If im not, it's more like I'm working and a hobby shouldn't be like you are "working". It should be more like enjoying your time with something you like doing.....

I prefer the height where I can comfortably run the press while sitting my butt on a stool, yet still have a foot on the floor. And my reason is that there are all sorts of reasons that come up for me to get up (a brass case falls down and rolls across the floor, I need a tool that is over there, whatever) that getting up from a chair would get to be a pain. I prefer being half standing already.

If nothing else, I would definitely suggest AGAINST any chair with arms!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads