JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If not allowed please delete or tell me and I will edit.

Mom's on the left
2nbfvpf.jpg

Her little angel on the right
lwojs.jpg

In most of the USA if you are legally allowed to be where you are with a gun and 2 or more attackers come at you, they are fair game. It's called disparity of force/mass attack. Better wise up

step on my property trying to harm me/my family/friends/pets in any way? = you just lost your rights. End of story. you better hope you can run faster than 1000ft/sec. :)

another bully with a gun looking for any excuse to shoot people, he should have all his guns taken away and be imprisoned and forced to pay the medical bills, he probably egged them on then pulled the gun out of nowhere and started shooting like most cowards do. He should have stayed in his house, stupid arse.

Wow.. most transparent. Self-deception frequently is, though... Do you also feel the urge to lie compulsively? You probably have a lot of white-matter.

Sorry to break it to you, holms, but you're just hiding your own cowardice by calling this guy a coward. Do you have any idea how HARD it is to approach a situation like this? No, you don't, because you have gone out of your way your entire life to avoid any kind of direct confrontation. You used to be ashamed of yourself for your cowardice, but you've since managed to convince yourself that your inability to handle with any kind of potentially scary or even awkward situation is actually a strength, and that those rare, few, special individuals who have the moxy to stand up to bullbubblegum are actually the cowards.

Good luck with that..

I recall a line from the PS1 game Suikoden II in which The Star Dragon Sword calls Viktor a name which fits these ppl perfectly

Star Dragon Sword - "Stupid bags of Flesh"

lock up the kids AND their parents. "It was a party" is not an excuse. anything after 10pm is, in my opinion, disturbing the peace.

Aren't parents responsible for their children?

"No mention of the shooter sustaining injuries consistent with an assault."
The purpose of DGU is to avoid injury to yourself. Lack of injuries indicates that the DGU was a success.
"Worthless bipedal debris."
Nice turn of phrase. I would suggest "Shambling mall lampreys." Appeared on the WRSA website.
Mom looks like a meth head, &/or a low dollar hooker.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top