JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You've obviously forgotten about the government, haven't you? ;)

You know, I don't mind payin for Govt, as long as its done smart.

Heres an example.

Here in Coeur dAlene/Rathdrum, we go to the dumps for free (as long as its less than 2K lbs). Now, I'm not stupid and I know that there's no free lunch. The cost is buried in a tax (probably property tax).
But I see the good. As I despise seein crap dumped out in the woods, theres a good chance that this policy curtails that.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program. :)

The gamble is both ways... the buyer is gambling that they will get a good discount as well as the store is gambling that they are going to sell a bunch of stuff without having to take too much off the top. If the store doesn't like having people change their mind when they get a low discount, then maybe they shouldn't run this type of promotion.

I wonder how their prices compared before and during the promotion on some of the items they knew people would be buying? I would suspect that they didn't lose any money on some of the lower discounts. I like to support local businesses, but I don't like gimmicks and I don't like crowds, so I rarely (I actually can't remember when I ever did) go to anything like this. Giving your best price and if it's what I'm willing to pay, I'll buy it.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads