JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, he's a flippin Progg with an elitist attitude!!!:mad::mad::mad:
He needs to concentrate on helping the homeless Vets and things of that nature.
You mean he should focus on things that would actually be beneficial to everyone, instead of penalizing people in the name of progress? I agree!

Funny enough, guns and ammo already seem to be a lot more expensive in Spokane than in Portland. I was shocked.
White Elephant wants $350 for a basic Ruger 10/22 when I can get one here for $180 and I don't have to pay state taxes... I still like that store tho, great place to take the kids.

You mean he should focus on things that would actually be beneficial to everyone, instead of penalizing people in the name of progress? I agree!

Funny enough, guns and ammo already seem to be a lot more expensive in Spokane than in Portland. I was shocked.
White Elephant wants $350 for a basic Ruger 10/22 when I can get one here for $180 and I don't have to pay state taxes... I still like that store tho, great place to take the kids.

That's weird, going rate around here is generally $225ish with them on sale at Bi Mart for $180 fairly often. I like the old White Elephant trick where they cross out a high price and write down a lower price under it like it's marked down. Maybe someone forgot the second part?o_O

Maybe that was it, or maybe I was looking at a takedown. I admit I didn't go into BiMart, and that's where I find my sale price as well. I'll give the shops around there a second chance next time I'm up there. I just assumed prices would be better is all.

Double Eagle up on Francis has a massive amount of cool stuff to look at, Protection First (mentioned in the article I linked) has some really cool class 3 stuff to drool over, but not much else. Worth a stop in though.

I actually read the article now. LoL

Seems that the gunshops have the right idea and to move shop if able, and if the tax passes.

Hopefully they find a better way to go about helping the mentally ill and provide funding for treatment.

It's sad that people do not take time from their busy schedules to even look at whats happening and not act accordingly.
As much so with the "just leave me alone" gun owners...:(:(:(:mad:

It's sad that people do not take time from their busy schedules to even look at whats happening and not act accordingly.
As much so with the "just leave me alone" gun owners...:(:(:(:mad:
It's too bad it isn't that simple...

I know I try to see what's happening and do what I can, even if it's just signing a petition...

sigh......... I moved from the Fort lewis area to get away from this type of mindset that was setting in there. now on the east side. if he wants this move to the west side.

sigh......... I moved from the Fort lewis area to get away from this type of mindset that was setting in there. now on the east side. if he wants this move to the west side.
It's spreading like the flu I heard a odd thing on the radio station in Spokane last night .it was some kind of libral add about Idaho having some of the lowest school test scores in the U.S. and the lowest pay also .it was lady talking bout making Idaho better mmmmmmm sounds to me like idaho is going to have some libral problems in the future

When I went to Salem for the HB4145 hearing, one of the Reps on the board said there were 3 ex-police on the panel. From the results and the rebuttal questions they asks people in opposition, you wouldn't know it.

My wife works at a hospital. She said one of her coworkers is married to a cop that doesn't bring their gun home because they have kids. Just saying what we know. There ain't no justice. When cops are scared of guns and are willing to let nonsense fly as fact and let billionaires write law.

I don't remember what it was for some foundation but all I know is when they start talking about schools that means taxes and when they start talking about pay raise that means well we know what that means a bunch of idiots screaming $15 a hour to cook hamburgers

This clown admits that he is proposing this as a form of gun control,

SR said:
"I think we need to be doing everything possible to prevent gun violence," Stuckart said. "This is literally the only thing municipalities can do."

//snip//

Stuckart said sections of state law that pre-empt local action on firearm bans tied the city's hands from taking more effective action than the tax.

//snip//

That's the reason the city should be taking whatever action it can, Stuckart said, saying he "hadn't seen any action from the federal government on sensible gun control."

which should be a slam dunk win against it in court, but with the WA court system, to include the WA Supreme Court (consisting entirely of left wing political activists, who's only priorities are to subvert both the state and federal Constitutions, by ruling from the bench with their decisions based only on their "progressive" ideals, instead of the Constitution), will do nothing (as has been the case lately) to stop this blatant attack on the 2A and Article 1, Sec. 24.

Ray

This clown admits that he is proposing this as a form of gun control,

which should be a slam dunk win against it in court, but with the WA court system, to include the WA Supreme Court (consisting entirely of left wing political activists, who's only priorities are to subvert both the state and federal Constitutions, by ruling from the bench with their decisions based only on their "progressive" ideals, instead of the Constitution), will do nothing (as has been the case lately) to stop this blatant attack on the 2A and Article 1, Sec. 24.

Ray
The WA state court already said the one in seattle ok but Seattle didn't get anything out of it every one just went north south east and west of the city limits to buy GUNS and ammo

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top